Operator Application

In Game Name: 「§NG」| Isaac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:193431944

Server You Are Applying For (Must be server you are currently Super Admin For): Awp East

Do you agree to equip the 「§NG」| tag if accepted?: I guess I can give it a try.

List below reasons why you deserve the position and separates you from other candidates:

• I have been a part of this community for a long time and believe I have gradually gained an abundance of experience communicating, learning, and admining this server and the people that play it.
  • I am in good relation with all of the Super Admins of this server and can easily relay information quickly to progress its success.
  • I am personally great friends with the two most recent Operators and have been given prior knowledge as to what can be done in case a problem occurs with the server.
  • When Operating this server, I will prioritize what maps/changes the players enjoy and allow them to vote on such matters through the East server discussion forum. While this will not entirely dictate the outcome, it will be taken into consideration when adding/removing maps or making changes in the server.

What changes will you make to the server and will make you a good Operator?:

• I plan on discovering new maps that may or may not have been introduced to the server recently and removing maps that may be rtv’d quickly or are just not often played.
  • I would like to adjust the spawn rate of chickens on chicken rounds, for example, decreasing the spawn of zeus chickens while slightly increasing the spawn of green chickens. Regardless of which ones are increased/decreased, I would like to decrease the overall spawn of them and if possible, find a way to reduce the clutter of multiple chickens in a given radius.
  • Due to the Awp Server rules being very straightforward and simple, at the given time there are no rules I would like to alter.

Thank you for considering me for this position. If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to respond directly on this application or message me privately through either the forums or steam.

You may add me here.

Neutral

Good guy but really needs to up activity, has a lot of great ideas and I feel like they'd benefit the server greatly. I think you'd be a good candidate, and I know under current circumstances (You moved recently and don't have internet) you won't be able to play very much until things are set up, but I still think prior to that your activity was lacking greatly. 

No offense, but I think you'd need to sit on this a little and consider activity to be your biggest concern, as operators are extremely server oriented. GL.