SNG 3v3 AWP Tournament Results ×

Nice to meet all of you -2Warm2Luv

Yo whats up guys, I am 2Warm2Luv aka Parker and I am a new user to Skynet. I am a very outgoing fun mature person. I just turned 16 and I live in California. I go to a private school and I am a class clown. I love to have fun and I am a likeable person. I play well with others and I like to help players out. I have a lot of experience on CSGO and especially jailbreak. I have owned two CSGO jailbreak servers that have gone very well but I closed both of them down due to financial reasons. I used to play on a JB server called SlayersGaming. I spent around 600 hours on that server and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I've been looking for a long ass time for a new server since SG (SlayersGaming) got closed due to players *cough cough August* but I recently stumbled upon Skynet. I've only been a member for a month but the server is filled with great people and is a lot of fun!  I love animals and I have four dogs, one Bearded Dragon, ( Lizard From Australia ) and a Rose Haired Tarantula. When I am not playing video games I am either at the beach or with my animals. I really enjoy helping people out, I guess it is just in my blood! Thanks for taking the time reading about me and I hope to see you guys in the servers!

BYE <3, 2Warm2Luv

X3 Album Cover BEST.png