4. Fairy Tail 
5. A Certain Magical Index III 
6. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
7. Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight
8. Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood
9. Zombieland Saga
10. As Miss Beelzebub Likes

Some of these ill probably drop.

I think i have more but thats all i can remember.

Upcoming (Fall):

Golden Kamuy 2nd Season

A Certain Magical Index III

Winter:

Mob Psycho 100 II - Calling it now this is going to be my favorite anime of all time. They adapted the first 50 chapters of the manga so well and it's the same people making the anime still so if they adapt the last 50 chapters (the rest of the manga) as well as they did the first this is going to be absolutely insane. 

Kakegurui Season 2

Spring:

One Punch Man II

I also might pick up SAO and Tokyo Ghoul Re 2 if I catch up to wherever I need to be in time, but I doubt it's gonna be happening for a while. 

30 minutes ago, Aiden said:

Like GGO or is it like actually in the game sao but with different characters?

Completely different "game", with a new cast of main characters, not that the originals aren't going to be in it, just very set off to the side after the first few episodes I believe. Things will start to make sense at a certain shitty plot point, but it only gets better from there. I know, what is SAO without a shitty plot point.

But as for this season I am hyped for the new season of Index, been waiting so long for the next season, new season of tokyo ghoul cause the last one really cliff hanged the fuck out of me, sao cause it should be good as fuck from what i remember, and goblin slayer because it has all of this hype from somewhere I am unaware of.

Double post but I'll quote something to justify me doble posting.

I completely forgot about Made in Abyss 2. I don't know how I did but I did and I feel bad for it since I loved Made in Abyss. I guess my hype for Mob Psycho 100 II just completely overtook it. Hyped af now that I remembered it. 

Also, since I saw someone else say it, I am also really looking forward to getting deep in my feels again with the "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" movie.

Not only that, but in the upcoming season the movie Zoku Owarimonogatari is coming out to conclude the entirety of the Monogatari series and I'm both hype and sad about that coming to an end. I'm probably going to watch the Kuzomonogatari movie trilogy again since the art style and story is just phenomenal. 

4 hours ago, lawl said:

@ness is your guy to go to for anime

It's true, ness showed me wonderful things. 

Edited by The Underused Character