cool duck

Ban Appeal: - cool duck

In-Game Name: - cool duck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:179247466

Name of the Admin that punished you: forge

Reason why you got punished: mic spamming

Length of your punishment: 2weeks

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

Today, I am a almost a week into my mute (1 week point is tomorrow) and I think I have learnt my lesson and think I should of just served a week. Most of my mutes/gags were from a few months ago when I first joined and  spammed in chat and making loud obnoxious noises into my mic and the ones that happened recently they are  from mostly getting mad in chat and starting beef or just talking while dead. These dumb things I have done since I have came back to cs;go around early October is just stupid of me doing. I knew everything I did was stupid and now I just regret doing it cause look at me now, muted for 2 weeks because if being annoying. In conclusion, I'm sincerly apologize to everyone who was in the server while this mic spamming incident occurred at around 2 am on Friday night and also many people I have played with that were not in the server at that time. If I could have my mute revoked tomorrow (At the 1 week point) I swear these things will never happen again and I am sorry for what I have done.

@Earthling i never knew that was  a rule and asking m9 to unmute me i was joking about that

Edited by cool duck
cuz

No, wait out the 2 weeks. You're still hella toxic in chat. 

d7c56c39b88404dd6d7d5ee9e2cb20fa.png
Just one example, you said this same thing 13 times in less then a minute. 

Edited by Lex

No, wait it out. 

You have been issued 3 gags since you were muted from Pat and forge. I suggest you act better before it ends up perm. 

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by MERICA