EURFLY

answer this question to settle this for the boys in discord

q  

64 members have voted

1. 1. would u rather be pro at one game or decent at every game?

• pro gamer
    • decent at every game

Decent at every game.

Have made money being signed to a team when I was playing LoL competitively and I can definitely tell you that I enjoy everything a lot more now. What a lot of people miss the notion of is once you're "pro" at a video game and you're making money off of it, it is no longer an entertainment source. That is now suddenly your job and you are forced to be good at that one game with very little deviation.

Unless you're a top of the line pro and you're making easily 6 figures along with a ton of exposure for a decent game, chances are you're going to end up hating the game significantly more than you initially did. Being a pro at a video game is definitely not nearly as fun as people seem to think it is.

1 minute ago, Pedro Deuces said:

Decent at every game.

Have made money being signed to a team when I was playing LoL competitively and I can definitely tell you that I enjoy everything a lot more now. What a lot of people miss the notion of is once you're "pro" at a video game and you're making money off of it, it is no longer an entertainment source. That is now suddenly your job and you are forced to be good at that one game with very little deviation.

Unless you're a top of the line pro and you're making easily 6 figures along with a ton of exposure for a decent game, chances are you're going to end up hating the game significantly more than you initially did. Being a pro at a video game is definitely not nearly as fun as people seem to think it is.

who do you main on league?

im a former rank 11 challenger draven main :4Head:

Just now, EURFLY said:

who do you main on league?

im a former rank 11 challenger draven main :4Head:

ADC main, mained Vayne cause was dlift fangay and used to play competitively Season 3 & have left the masters/challenger scene entirely since then. Am but a wee gold/plat player now mostly cause I don't touch ranked almost ever, only in it for the rewards and can def say I've had a ton more fun playing it as a normie shitty

nice pic also I can't choose because I am a pro in everything

I mean look at these plays against supremes in a 10 man maybe a global or two remember shroud being benched?

yea I'm pretty much brax I even have a modified ibuypower computer.

people say no kit no clue but they also are not playing chess while others are simple minded checker players.

even my half times defy the logic of the game that I am tabbed out of for most of the game just by being on that team picture below : )

shot_0039.jpg

Edited by rapperdan