The Golden Medic

Weirdest things you have ever put time into

This week me and some from from my school finished a list that is organized into 6 categories and 10 sub-categories of condiments (well over 450 items now) and last year we wrote a new religious text based around a fire hydrant called the book of the hydrant( its around 300 pages btw), i was wondering what some of the weirdest or most useless things you guys sink your time into outside of cs?

Edited by The Golden Medic

Me and one of my good friends taped pieces of paper together to get one giant piece of paper that was a 4x3 of paper taped together. We then covered it all in dots over the course of a couple days in my calc class, and once we had it covered in dots we began playing the biggest dots and boxes game I have seen. It took us a solid 2 months of playing whenever we had free time in calc to finish it (she won) and whenever we weren't in class the teacher let us store it in her room. 

I am also currently doing the same thing with a giant game of Ultimate Tic Tac Toe with a buddy from my engineering class. 

after I had finished my environmental science exam in freshman year I tore up pieces of paper to roll them up into little balls to make a tree

Edited by Spk

1 hour ago, proobs said:

life

@everyone 

this starving black child is in need of food, shelter, warmth, and most importantly love. 

Call 666-8701 to donate to this child in need.

Only $.61/day for a month.

Edited by ness