Recording Evidence

Due to a lack of evidence regarding bans and admin complaints in the last few weeks, I have decided to compile a list of my personal recommendations that should help combat this issue. I feel like a large handful of admins don't even know what a demo is (or how to record one), and some think screenshots are enough which quite frankly they're not. I recommend [glow=red,2,300]all admins and players[/glow] at-least consider this advice, so we can start avoiding ban appeals by people who deserve to be banned, and start demoting admins who deserve to be demoted (I would say we currently have too many admins and this would help weed out the bad ones).

1) Plays.tv || This one is my personal favorite, as it automatically records each match and is specifically made for CSGO. You can very easily delete videos from the last session, and upload clips upwards of 30 minutes within a few minutes tops straight to their website to be viewed by anyone. It's very easy to use, and it guarantees that you don't miss a single important moment. I reccomend atleast giving the program a try. Here are my settings. If you want an idea of what clips look like, here's my profile.

2) Shadowplay || If you have an nvidia card like I'm sure many of you do, this is another great choice because it is built into most of your graphics cards from the get go. The most preferred setup is to make it record the last 5 minutes of gameplay on the click of a button. The reason I prefer plays.tv over shadowplay, is because you have to upload to youtube which in my opinion is an unneccesary task simply to show some evidence. It is built off of GeForce Experience, so first launch that (or download it from the link given), go to shadowplay in the far right  and simply turn the switch to green.  These are my preferable settings.

I [glow=red,2,300]highly reccomend[/glow] players and admins alike jump on either of these programs so we can work together to get rid of hackers and abusive admins in a more efficient way, and I will call you out on your bullshit if you continue to give no evidence reports.

If you have a personal favorite, feel free to suggest it below and I will add it to the post. 

We spoke about it with me late night. He asked me to check it before finalizing it.. I was planning on making this but Pandy beat me to the punch twice already. Damn you Pandy! :D

I recommend those two as well. I believe this is a great incentive on showing admins on what to do and if there is ever a time when evidence is not shown. This post will be here to extort them.

Definitely agree with this one, Ive been falsely bend over with no evidence, and so have many other players.

I think this would definitely reduce the amount of bullshit with people getting banned, lack of evidence, etc.

:BibleThump: #FreeFroge

It really would  :FeelsBadMan:

Personally, I don't EVER ban people without recording whatever it is they're doing.  I'm not about to get in some shit on the forums - just telling the person I recorded them if they try to argue in a private chat usually shuts them up real quick...  Also these recording options are nice, bro...I'll probably play around with plays.tv  :haHAA:  But really - admins or players - you don't need ANYTHING to record a demo!  If you see shit go down all you have to do is open the console ("`" - if it doesnt work you may have to go into options and "activate developers console") and type 'Record' - when you're done type 'Stop' in console...it's that easy... The demos are saved in your CSGO folder and can be viewed by typing 'demoui' in console.  For your own good and the good of the community please start recording evidence before you ban people - it just makes things so much easier in the long run and keeps the shitty drama out of SNG.

P.S. - You also don't have to be an admin to get someone banned.  If someone gets on the server and starts hacking or some bullshit then record it; get a link to their profile (or steamid if you can) and post that shit on the forum - a video as evidence is more than enough for another admin to issue a ban anytime through the site (because hacks or scripting are NEVER allowed on SNG, even when there are no admins on).  You DON'T have to be an admin to ban people, you just need a video... (Well, you don't have to be an admin to get someone banned, anyway)