scoobyboobys

admin complaint LAWL

Based on the evidence that Scoobyboobys has posted there is no denying that there was a conflict of interest. Lawl should not have been the admin to approve or deny Kai's appeal. Like what Scoobybooby's said most if not all of the +1 reps came from people who are on Lawl's csgo team. 

I ask you @Lawlto what end?

The unbanning was 100% legit, his -reps were dumb as fuck considering he was banned for a macro. He apologised for his actions, said it wouldn't happen again and it happened more than a year ago. 

As for the tourny, if I wanted to win or take it serious, I certainly would not be playing with the team lineup I currently have. (No offence team, i'd just be playing in a heavily stacked sweaty team :peepoLove:)

14 minutes ago, hergs said:

Doesn't it seem weird to put a perma-banned player on your team then decide to unban them? On the surface theres seems to be quite the conflict of interest involved 

No, we had Tomato on our team and he joined another team, there's a function that allows you to edit posts mate

Scooby is right. Lawl tried to pull off some shady shit and his team should be disqualified. I was in one of his team member’s discord (can’t snitch) and they were talking about their impressive stunt. I’m no longer in it but Lawl is a shady man.

5 hours ago, Lawl said:

The unbanning was 100% legit, his -reps were dumb as fuck considering he was banned for a macro. He apologised for his actions, said it wouldn't happen again and it happened more than a year ago. 

As for the tourny, if I wanted to win or take it serious, I certainly would not be playing with the team lineup I currently have. (No offence team, i'd just be playing in a heavily stacked sweaty team :peepoLove:)

I do not want to speak for the higher up admins but based on the fact that Kai was dqed your decision was wrong. 

If you don't want to admit it fine but there was a conflict of interest between you and all of your teammates. You should have not been the admin to close than decide Kai's ban appeal.

Sorry on MOBILE

18 minutes ago, Durandal said:

I do not want to speak for the higher up admins but based on the fact that Kai was dqed your decision was wrong. 

If you don't want to admit it fine but there was a conflict of interest between you and all of your teammates. You should have not been the admin to close than decide Kai's ban appeal.

Sorry on MOBILE

Clearly wasn't wrong to unban him since multiple other admins agree with the unbanning.

Him being disqualified is fully acceptable.

@ScarletTarget I put him on the team after he was unbanned. 

@themonkey Good one making a random discord up btw, surprised that you don't have screenshots of it

Meme all you want, just because you might be buddy buddy with the big boys does not mean you get a pardon to do what you want. unless i misunderstood what the point of -rep and +rep'ing posts, you shouldn't be able to close a very controversial ban appeal that more people agreed to keep him banned than unbanning him just because YOU think it doesn't matter. I would love to hear the opinion of the big boys on the the matter at hand, if they all agree that i am completely in the wrong i will drop this and go on with my life.

Edited by scoobyboobys