Sunless

Admins in jb

Can we like get admins to not tab out when they die in JB. Because people keep free killing or breaking the rules. But guess what.... The admin did not see it or was tabbed out and it pisses me off .  I know sometimes they are doing stuff. But if they can play the game then they can watch to see if anyone breaks the rules after they die. Sorry for my rant but it just makes the people who broke the rules feel like they can just break the rules over and over and nothing happens. It just ruins the game for the people who follow the rules.

Admins do not need to be tabbed in to accommodate your needs. obviously, if they saw what happened they would have done something about it, but they have their own shit to do. This is a really dumb post in my opinion. Would you rather them leave the game and do the shit they want to do while people break rules? If you see someone breaking rules record it and make a complaint with their steam id following the format that is given. 

You know sometimes when I’m visiting I have to step away due to uninterruptible life stuff. Sometimes when you see an admin not doing their role and not playing or in spec, this usually is the case.

I get your point sunlezz but everyone tries their best and if admins play and don’t enforce rules then we have a pretty low standard to follow.

Hopefully this can bring up some light...

Ayo admins for the love of god don’t actually tell them to make a complaint if ur on and they have evidence. Take the evidence, watch it, and punish them accordingly. 

As for admins and them tabbing out, that’s literally impossible. There are usually upwards to 30 ish people on jb at a time, and if an admin has other things to attend to let him. This isn’t the type of community that wants 100% of their life’s work to be put toward the server, and I hope it will never be.

also

27 minutes ago, MIST said:

bruh i just got banned and i dont know why 

Make an appeal don’t complain here thanks

1 hour ago, proobs said:

As for admins and them tabbing out, that’s literally impossible. There are usually upwards to 30 ish people on jb at a time, and if an admin has other things to attend to let him. This isn’t the type of community that wants 100% of their life’s work to be put toward the server, and I hope it will never be.

Well said.

People need to look at things from an admins perspective. We’ve given plenty of time towards the server. Things can get real fucked real quick, but you can’t expect us to watch over you like hawks. Forgive us for prioritising one thing over administrating for a minute or two... like to ask us not to tab out is just ridiculous.

Edited by Wave