juice box "uhwu"

VAC?

• Alright. As you can see this is juice box. I was falsely VAC banned and I have lost VIP. I have lost all of my credits also. I have a new account under the steam id number : STEAM_0:0:459411140 : I have also lost my Player Models and the ability to add friends because they don't let you add friends if you don't spend 5$. I hope making this thread will let people know that I am under a new account and may not be able to add anyone at all. Thanks for spending your time reading this. I do not have hacks downloaded or have modified my files to make me have an unfair advantage.
Edited by juice box "uhwu"

47 minutes ago, juice box "uhwu" said:

I was falsely VAC banned

l  m a o

Edit: your profile says you have a game ban, are you sure it was VAC and not Overwatch?

Edited by Extacy

51 minutes ago, Extacy said:

l  m a o

Edit: your profile says you have a game ban, are you sure it was VAC and not Overwatch?

It was an overwatch or untrusted ban, both have no chance of being false.

Overwatch bans can be false even with 5~ people choosing if they get banned or not there can be error in judgement. Not saying that’s the case here but any chance to call xen incorrect is a chance I’m willing to take!

Edited by wooper

Just so you know, if you got VAC banned it would say VAC ban on record. If it says “game ban on record” chances are you either Griefed (minor disruption) or you did cheat (major disruption). Check the top of your menu to see the reason.

Edit: If this is a minor disruption overwatch ban, it can last up to one year. Be sure to check to see the reason.

Edited by Warden Frostwater

3 hours ago, The Golden Medic said:

overwatches get it wrong all the time especially when its lower ranked players watching higher ranks.

Incorrect. you can ONLY watch overwatch cases up to the rank youre currently in (to prevent the former scenario from happening)

looks like you cheated and got caught, buddy. unless its a griefing ban. which is just as toxic. Back to the bench slugger!