wooper

what did you get or give for christmas?

HyperX Cloud II

Google Home Mini

Corsair Holiday Bundle

100$ Amazon Giftcard

200$ Cash

Jordan Black and White Backpack

still gotta go to my Grandma's house where our whole family is.

gave: my mom a barnes n nobles gift card cuz she got a new nook, my dad got sweaters n crewnecks cuz he said he needed more, my brother got some gift cards n gag gifts from me

got: a nintendo switch, smash, BOTW, new razer, electric toothbrush, cologne

I got my mom a necklace and i got my dad speakers. I got some lacrosse stuff and a new mouse. Also a friend gifted speedrunners. ❤️❤️

I got my mom and dad 100 bucks. (Im fucking poor ASF) I got my older sister a machine where it spits out like smoke and it smells good and yea. I got my younger sister 10 bucks because I knew that if I gave her more it would be gone instantly.  I am also happy I got a phone with a SIM (One that has a lot of internet :) ) 

I bought my brother a brand new Louis Vuitton belt, my dad a nice toque (all that he asked for), and my mom some expensive green tea.

Then I received some snowboard wax, a snowboarding book, and some Calvin Klein underwear/socks

i got some nice underwear, 400$ amazon from my rich dad, bought a new monitor, keyboard, and mouse with that

bought some really nice/high quality socks for my mom (:

I got clothes, cologne, couple upcoming games, a car, gift cards, and money.

I gave away about around 1250 dollars of gifts. Bought clothes and pins to my brother. Bought a mug for my grandma. Bought wine glasses to one of my aunts. Bought toys to my little cousins. Bought jewelry for my mom. Got her boyfriend these pepper shakers that look like his favorite movie characters. Got my uncles monkey toys and a bottle of their favorite drink. List goes on but you got the point. Just happy to give out this year.

I got my mum some Star Wars themed perfume (there's two, one light side, one dark side - she really liked it!) & a calendar. Got my sister some Disney themed bath-soap-good-smelling-stuff and a ukulele! (she wants to learn despacito on it) Got my Dad some movies, banana chips & a water bottle (he asked for one).

I got Lawl somethin small too but it's not trade-able until tomorrow because I'm a failure. ;..;

And oh, I got dis:

rsz_8ztnzjk.jpg.504991584cdb039f6ba9af58fba34810.jpg rsz_hsxnt5p.jpg.5e58027ff9475a67d02f7fd023246e77.jpg

I didn't get the bear...but I wanted him to feel included. His name is Mr. B.

All I wanted was clothes because I already have everything I need.

This year I probobally spent about 800$ on people's presents.

I got in contact with a cleaning service and took my mom and my brothers somewhere to eat while they cleaned our house and my mom was stressing over cleaning because we were going to have guests over, on top of that I gave her a 50$ Amazon gift card. I gave my dad a 50$ in n out gift card and both my brothers psn gift cards. I also participated in secret santa on my mom's side but I'm too lazy to tell what I got the res of the people.