[App] » Super Admin » Nɐirb

• Player Name
    Nairb

• Steam ID
    STEAM_1:1:70404630

• Steam Profile URL

• Admin Recs

• Why would you be a good admin?
    I was previously a super admin for Mini-games and helped monitor JB when no other admin was on. Since mini games got thanos snapped I would like to move over to JB and dedicate my time on there. Thank you for your time and see you on the servers!

• Active Servers
    JailBreak

+rep - As a fellow person who's server got snapped I like your decision. Regardless, during the few times I've been on JB mainly with only him and hellhound, Nairb has always been a positive influence on the players and a good role model to new JB players. He knows the rules and takes his admining the servers with pride and care. GL on the interview whenever it happens bud : )

100% +rep. Nairb is always a fun person to be around and a great influence. Knows the rules well even if he didn’t play it as much as MiniGames. Gl on interview 

+rep Already played Jailbreak and admined it well while he was super for Minigames

pls accept him :]

+rep he was an amazing super on mg and I know he will do great on JB. 

May I have the @Staff  close this down? Imma holds out a bit, however, I appreciate the time from those who typed out supportive messages on my behalf!!! 

Diam0ndz denied the submission