Pedro Deuces

Community Update - SNG Revival Arc (Reformatting of Ranks, Server removal, etc.)

This post some gas .

but as for me I’ve got no clue what I’m gunna do for sng because all’s I knows is how to operate bhop

I mean honestly AU was doing fine till some minor bugs arose. With that being said, if we had an Operator *cough* @winter *cough* the server would have been fine to stay up... It's definitely a disappointment but oh well. 

Time to no life TTT again and I like the Quality>Quantity I hope it’s going to be a nice change

Thanks for the transparency. When the servers and forums first went down I felt like all the admins and community were sort of left in the dark, but I kinda understand why now as I learned more and more about what happened. Thanks to everyone for sinking time, money, and effort into reviving the community, and congratulations to all who've gotten promoted, as well as everyone involved for the job well done. Can't wait to be back on the servers soon.

Been here for years and don't plan on going anywhere just to glad see this amazing community hasn't gone anywhere. In a 4 weeks I'll be leaving again for 4 months but i'm going to be very active on the forums and try to help with anything I can. So feel free to always message me if need help with anything. 

But I'm really glad TTT isn't going anywhere. 

Thank you for everyone who has worked so hard on getting everything back up and running for us. We're all very grateful for y'all and keep up the amazing work y'all are doing. 

Love,

Lemon

well fuck, if sodal is removed do I have to pay for admin again?

2 hours ago, bung said:

on some gang weed shit TTT is a big boss server ? :Monkas: i’m coming for you @redderfry

ay bruh ima smack you with those rdms faster than lighting strikes boy @bung

Thank god ttt still here tho

Damn Im gonna miss minigames

i can understand why tho

the mg community is either banned or just dead

glad this community is back tho

Me being who I am, I am sad to see surf go. But I support everything you guys are doing.

I am of course not the most active person on the community, but still care deeply for it and everyone involved. Good work guys :) 

dang why did he deleted everything?

hopefully mg can make a comeback at some point :rip:

On the forums so we don't forget, can we delete AWP West and East and just make it central? PLEASE

19 hours ago, Sunless said:

Since the other servers are gone now, are you going to up the number of super admins per server? @Pedro Deuces

I would hope not, 8 supers is plenty enough for each server.

15 hours ago, Av1an said:

On the forums so we don't forget, can we delete AWP West and East and just make it central? PLEASE

isnt that the opposite of what people wanted? thats what we had and from what i rememeber the community wasnt too happy w it

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rage said:

isnt that the opposite of what people wanted? thats what we had and from what i rememeber the community wasnt too happy w it

he's talking about the topics for east and west 

458792bc73d091f291a9b52041a9d321.png

he was asking to make a central only topic cuz east/west arent a thing anymore

but yes nobody was happy when central came back

Edited by Ryan

On 4/19/2019 at 12:05 AM, Pedro Deuces said:

Those servers that will be held to a high standard and will be up soon are as follows:

Kz

AWP

TTT

Jailbreak

1v1

Course  :lul:

Just wanted to meme.  No one hurt me.  :peepoLove:

On 4/19/2019 at 12:05 AM, Pedro Deuces said:

Community Advisor will still stay as an equivalent rank to the Operator rank as the staff team still agrees upon the notion of having Operator equivalent ranks to rank up into staff.

Conclusively on rank changes, we have decided to abolish all owner ranks and create one "Director" rank. 

I really like all of the new changes.  Changing the owner ranks also frees up some space and makes it look great.  Thanks for the update. @Pedro Deuces