Status updates must be edited to be visible for now until fixed
Pedro Deuces

Community Update - SNG Revival Arc (Reformatting of Ranks, Server removal, etc.)

epic

time to dickride JB onces servers get back up !   ;)

rip mg then was hoping a tourney for it 

13 minutes ago, Toko said:

rip mg then was hoping a tourney for it 

Doesn't mean it won't come back, just that the 5 servers in the post mentioned will be priority on relaunch

37 minutes ago, August said:

Doesn't mean it won't come back, just that the 5 servers in the post mentioned will be priority on relaunch

oh ok

Posted (edited)

Finally can get back to playing on sng

And @August does that mean the server are going to be up Monday or is it just going to get set up and the servers will be up later this week?

Edited by Sunless

i liv to the state of texas so dats good, my ping shal be extr lo.

@August so does this mean that those 5 servers will be back later this week possibly?

35 minutes ago, Jayyyyy said:

@August so does this mean that those 5 servers will be back later this week possibly?

Original timeline still stands

Just wanted to give an update;

Finals week for me so not much going on but

-Dallas host racked & setup our new machine after a few issues have been sorted via support ticket

-Forums & teamspeak will be transferred from our temp nfo VPS to the new server tonight

-Pterodactyl is successfully installed, developers will be getting an email sometime this weekend to setup their accounts @Rachnus @Addicted @Diam0ndzx

Will begin csgo server setup this weekend

@ Diam0ndz congratulations on getting the developer tag, I'm sure it's a big task so good luck. This will also be good on your resume/portfolio if you do intend on working in dev fields in the future. 

Any updates?

1 hour ago, Sunless said:

Any updates?

Made some good progress, especially last night. The main thing left to do besides some nonessential QOL improvements is store configuration. If all goes well things could possibly be up by tonight but no promises. 

I'm guessing we all lose any credits prior to the nuke.

Oh well, I don't mind starting over... but at least we get to keep our special items?

Take your time, quality first

Ok. I have been offline for about a year and I recently really wanted to come back to DR.  I get you guys threw that off the list of kept servers but DeathRun was literally everything to me, and it seems CS:GO lost all of their wants and needs for DR.

So, question I'm asking is: Is DeathRun never coming back online? I made so many friends through that and it';s gonna be one hell of a shame if it's gone for good.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, Warden Frostwater said:

I'm guessing we all lose any credits prior to the nuke.

Oh well, I don't mind starting over... but at least we get to keep our special items?

Last I heard our whole shop plugin got nuked, correct me if I'm wrong @ August. Meaning we will have nothing besides maybe tourney prizes?

8 minutes ago, TheReverser said:

So, question I'm asking is: Is DeathRun never coming back online? I made so many friends through that and it';s gonna be one hell of a shame if it's gone for good.

I think it is highly unlikeley, considering 2 more servers got brought back or added, that being MG and a 10 man server.

Yeah rip credits and my snowman hat and all those stat trak kills I got on my knife

Happy mg is coming back tho which is kinda DR 

if you have any new maps for mg pm me on steam, forums or discord