Hacked... But I’m happy

Hey everyone some of you might not know me but I used to play in this community 2 years ago and was a considerably popular and active player.  A few months back I got my steam account hacked, they took my whole inventory ($2400) and started using my level 100 account to scam and bait people. IF YOU GET MSGED BY ‘twisty’ ITS NOT ME. They have already used my account to bait lots of people on my friends list... :/ 

Good news : I’ve gave up gaming and started to begin my career in music

8FA91AAE-40ED-4EEB-8B01-6D0420198F13.jpeg.c39f10792dab745d4f8b4af1bfaa46c0.jpeg

music set up ^

Edited by twisty
3 hours ago, twisty said:

Hey everyone some of you might not know me but I used to play in this community 2 years ago and was a considerably popular and active player.  A few months back I got my steam account hacked, they took my whole inventory ($2400) and started using my level 100 account to scam and bait people. IF YOU GET MSGED BY ‘twisty’ ITS NOT ME. They have already used my account to bait lots of people on my friends list... :/ 

Good news : I’ve gave up gaming and started to begin my career in music production. https://m.soundcloud.com/user-521822333

my friend ^ I produce his music. 

music set up ^

Based on what proobs posted above this, looks like you are at the first stage of grief. Denial. 

• Made a post about leaving the community because of "school" *starts routinely playing on TWW* (not that we missed you but figured i'd point that out)
  • Dumb enough to not have mobile authentication and/or click suspicious links/giving out account information
  • Made a post hopefully seeking empathy and attention
  • "iVe GivEN uP GaMinG, HeRes mY  MuSic sEtUP11! :Spongebobmeme:"
  • Lying about said musical setup

:Clap:

just leave and stay gone please thanks.

• 6 months later...