Ight boys I'm tryna decide what to buy with my Camero money

Which one  

24 members have voted

1. 1. which bike is nicer?

• GSX250R (Suzuki)
    • Ninja 300 abs (Kowasaki)
  2. 2. Helmet color?

Posted (edited)

Ight boys, so if you didn't already know I'm in the military rn. Since  I signed up with a bonus, I will get 10,000 usd after this summer then I'll get the other 10k over my contract.  I decided I wanted a motorcycle with the money. Tell me which bike you like more and why(if u want). Please keep in mind that the ones I chose are starter bikes so don't let the CCs let you think I should get a dif bike. Oh I'm also buying a helmet and I need to figure out which color way I should go for. If you have suggestions to other bikes lmk, my price range is <5500 usd and the CCs should be around 300

2018-Suzuki-GSX250R-6.thumb.jpg.599438ac5e99baaf92e344c475254332.jpgSuzuki GSX250R

249cc

yo4w1m0x_rvj.thumb.png.163a9649a7b723b82b404343b9d4756e.pngNinja 300 ABS

299 cc

Helmets

Exo R420

Snell certified.
515NrKeAUjL._SX425_.jpg.dcb4d8be17e9ba05455c918890d4edd6.jpgexo-r420_titanium_side.thumb.jpg.34b4ab6fbe6090a2bd9d278a3397d155.jpg

Edited by Aiden

invest into a retirement fund or a ROTH IRA so you can collect interest and buy any motorcycle smile

but suzuki tho

Invest like pat said. 

Motorcycles are dangerous too.

I ride motorcycles and buying a 300cc isn't smart you're going to love it at first then hate it months after. I learned on a 600cc dirt bike and I knew right away I didn't want a 300cc to start out with. 300cc isn't enough power for highways and just plain boring. Right now I have a fz09 and I love it but i'm selling it very soon. Don't ever get a grom either don't be one of thos guys. I'm lucky enough to buy a new motorcycle from a really good friend of mine who's a YouTuber who has 900k plus Subs and I will not say who it is just yet because I don't fully own the motorcycle until I move back from Tennessee in August. 

spending a bonus immediately after getting it.  is :FeelsTastyMan: tier 

18 hours ago, Dur said:

spending a bonus immediately after getting it.  is :FeelsTastyMan: tier 

Its only 1/4 of my bonus, plus i get my bonus in another year, and after that I'll be making around 800 a month for existing with my college completely paid for, I won't have to rent an appartment while in college. I'll also have a job and will be making money on top of that 800. Plus the job field I am going into (after college) is in need of people and  currently makes 60k-70k (journeyman 40 weeks).

22 hours ago, Lemons said:

I ride motorcycles and buying a 300cc isn't smart you're going to love it at first then hate it months after. I learned on a 600cc dirt bike and I knew right away I didn't want a 300cc to start out with. 300cc isn't enough power for highways and just plain boring. Right now I have a fz09 and I love it but i'm selling it very soon. Don't ever get a grom either don't be one of thos guys. I'm lucky enough to buy a new motorcycle from a really good friend of mine who's a YouTuber who has 900k plus Subs and I will not say who it is just yet because I don't fully own the motorcycle until I move back from Tennessee in August. 

I've been told to not start on a bike with more than 300cc by numourus people, including yters n stuff. If I was more confident in the fact that I could ride a higher power bike I would get one. Plus I dont really want to ride on the highways, getting a bike for like going around the city. Also thats pretty cool.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:22 PM, Aiden said:

Its only 1/4 of my bonus, plus i get my bonus in another year, and after that I'll be making around 800 a month for existing with my college completely paid for, I won't have to rent an appartment while in college. I'll also have a job and will be making money on top of that 800. Plus the job field I am going into (after college) is in need of people and  currently makes 60k-70k (journeyman 40 weeks).

I've been told to not start on a bike with more than 300cc by numourus people, including yters n stuff. If I was more confident in the fact that I could ride a higher power bike I would get one. Plus I dont really want to ride on the highways, getting a bike for like going around the city. Also thats pretty cool.

Ima be honest chief, thats all assuming you live. Goodluck mate.  

Anyways, do what Pat said with the rest of the money, since the money you put into the roth ira is already taxed they take nothing out when you claim it at retirement(you can only claim when you retire btw) Assuming you put that 5k in now and retire at like 65(also assuming you put nothing else into it at all, just that 5k), you'll get 120k back when you retire. It usually averages about 7% interest a year but that could change at any time. 

2 hours ago, Kel said:

Anyways, do what Pat said with the rest of the money, since the money you put into the roth ira is already taxed they take nothing out when you claim it at retirement(you can only claim when you retire btw) Assuming you put that 5k in now and retire at like 65(also assuming you put nothing else into it at all, just that 5k), you'll get 120k back when you retire. It usually averages about 7% interest a year but that could change at any time. 

National Guard, its very rare that I'll get deployed and im a mechanic anyways so I wont be sent on missions if I do.

@Laurence help this nigga out...

On 5/8/2019 at 1:41 AM, Kel said:

lmao during ww2 only 400,000 out of 16 million people died in the US army, in 2018 more Americans died from school shootings that soldiers killed in active deployment and that's assuming he actually gets deployed somewhere dangerous, the US military is incredibly safe and this year in my country more soldiers have died from training accidents than anything else.