Douglas

[App] » Server Admin » Douglas

Uhh, I don't know how to say this without sounding like an asshole, but here goes. 

I wasn't going to comment, having never played with you on the servers, but your replies paint a picture that I don't think is the kind what would make for a good admin. You seem to be very stuck up on your past positions/achievements, which, as other people have already mentioned above, doesn't mean all that much. In terms of the Patman ordeal, I think there's one thing you're seriously neglecting to mention- Pat is a good admin, and an even better person. I don't think I've met a single person who gets upset or is disappointed when they see Pat on the servers- He's deserving of everything he's gotten, and it isn't that he got them handed to him. He worked for them. From what I'm seeing, you didn't have the drive to put in the effort, which is why you fell short. If this idea is something that gets you so hot and bothered, I don't know if being an admin at this time would be beneficial to the community, or you. Like I said- I've never played with you on the servers, and I'd love for myself to be proven wrong, but as it is now I don't think that you seem mature enough or ready for admin. I'm sure you're able to enforce the rules, but from my prior experience and personal fuck-ups, I'd like to share some advice- Your reputation matters too. How you deal with everybody on the servers is, in my opinion, much more important than knowing every rule like the back of your hand. If the community has this much to say in light of your past, you might want to get back on everyone's good side before you try to apply. Just my two cents.

Honestly from reading you're just salty, I wouldn't want someone who thinks they can get back what they had just like that, work for it man.

Who cares if Pat got senior and you didn't shit happens bro, the past is the past let it be. 

Work your way up or stop bitching