skynetgaming.png

•  
  • Player Name
    Smashy

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:216654947

Steam Profile URL

Admin Recs
    @ Diam0ndz, @Rawr!~, @Zuric, @HellHound, @Warden Frostwater, @wooper , @redderfry, @Chiken@Trumpet

Why would you be a good admin?
    I think I would be a good admin because I am well known in the JB and TTT community. I have been playing SNG for more than 1 1/2 years now and i'm familiar with most of the rules. One of the main reasons I wanted to become an admin is because I used to play at weird hours of the night in the summer and people would rdm/fk and I would try to get an admin with no luck so I started to take interest in becoming an admin and have been getting Recs for a while so I can try to make SNG better then it already is.
    If there is anyone who I did not add to my Recs or if you did not rec me and I put you there please tell me and I will remove/add. It's been a while.
    Thank you and I hope can become an admin!

Active Servers
    TTT, JB

Edited by Smashy

Yeah yeah it's been several months since I last interacted with you in the servers.

I kind of see you as a double edged sword. I get it, you want to have fun and enjoy yourself. I do too. That's why I let a lot of things go and mess around a lot on TTT. As long as it doesn't hurt the server experience I'm generally more lenient with.

While I know you have a firm grasp of the rules, you sometimes pushed it over what I consider reasonable. 

I can't speak for how you are on JB cause I don't play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you be admin? Absolutely. I just wrote it out in a more negative light which wasn't what I intended and I'm too lazy to go back and edit it.

You have good intentions. You just have to put the server first as an admin.

Good luck on your application.

Edit: What this reminds me of is @ZachAttacktwo years back. For those who were here, Zach was easily the youngest super admin at the time, although I do not recall the actual age, he was 11 or 12. Similar circumstances with age and maturity.

As long as Smashy learned to avoid getting scammed or hacked, I have great intentions with Smashy being an admin.

From my experiences during TTT before the downtime, active is a yes, and rule knowledge also is a yes.

But aside from this, give Smashy a chance? I personally think yes.

+rep, and yes keep the rec.

I don't see why not, save for one reason, and I'm not saying it to sound rude.

You're 12, which is very young. Young people are impressionable, ditsy, and they themselves have trouble following rules, so you're gonna have to bust your ass to make sure you got it. I get that you want to make the servers better, but I just want to let you know that admin isn't all that fun, per say. It's extra work you have to do, so I'd consider why it is exactly that you want admin, so you don't regret it later. You seem to be a level-headed kid, so I'm not opposed to you being admin, but it's something to keep in mind.

+rep, good luck.

12!? jesus... understands rules, fun to play with, reinforces em +REP

He knows the rules and is pretty chill so thats a+REP from me

Dude you're 12? Honestly had no clue since you are generally super mature and know what you're talking about rule wise for the most part. Good luck bossman!

Posted (edited)

I kinda forgot about this with the servers being down so long. 

keep the rec 

+ Rep He knows his shit

Edited by Zuric

Now that I think of it your pretty chill for a fucking 12 year old. I think you'll be a good admin.

+reppo

i dont remember giving you my rec tbh but if i did idk if you can use rn cuz i just got accepted.

anyways...  he has a good understanding of the rules,was active before the server downtime and surely enforces rules when needed.

Would be a great admin. 

Good luck!

fuck you +rep

He knows the rules and stuff on TTT and JB. Especially would like him as an admin on TTT. Jb I think he would do ok. Pretty active in-game. Just wish you had some more forums activity.

+rep retard

Had no clue you were fucking 12 years old you little shit but i still love you :wub: (retard)

Knows the rules very well and is very active and mature for his age....

Was toxic before but now is much better, Knows rules well  too so +rep

A fellow 12 year old! Knows rules well and is very experienced on the server. +rep Add me to recs

Posted (edited)

you sound 14 but i feel ur pain,  people say i sound like im 25, but im rlly just 14.

besides the point, ur chill and u know the rules and is a long known on the jb server.

would love  this dude to be admin!

+rep

youngest admin???

Edited by M9ツ

Hmm; really well made application. I like it, you don't see many of those.

I've heard nothing but good things about you.

You seem well rounded and pretty mature for your age, which is surprising. (especially for you filthy jb players)

regardless jokes aside, i think you'll make a good admin.

+rep

+rep goodluck bud 

+rep good kid on TTT, has a good knowledge of the rules and is very mature for his age

+rep

It’s been a while and to be quite honest I forget if we had a good or bad relationship, but regardless your App was especially good and I know you.

GL

Smashy would make a great admin ;) when I first met him he was chill and fun to play with I hope you get admin good luck!!!!

strong +REP

Smashy has been a p good all around guy he's been hella chill since i've met him 

+rep

Posted (edited)

Don't know you well enough to say anything so I will be neutral...On a side note, I personally notice that you have a lot of recs from people that didn't know that they gave you their recs? luckily enough, some of them really don't mind but be honest and make sure you have a clear verbal blessing. Good luck!

Edited by Nɐirb

Application accepted!

@ August can set you up for JB admin!

@proobscan help you out with any admin mentorship. 

Diam0ndz approved the submission