to

if (clampToSpeed > 380.0)

because once hitting a perf, the pre shows as the last jump's speed

image.png.194236f46f4864fa03dad804028ede34.png

suggestions i guess

change these to default colors

image.png.55dbeb77bafa985d48a0abf744739917.png

add a ton of tags to the server so people can find it easier

change server name to [SNG] KZ Climb 24/7 | !ws | !knife | !distbug | whateverthehell else important

View full bug

Edited by Ballistic Bacon

- map chooser "timeleft" command shows both rounds left and timeleft csgo_1QRp8kmPQw.png.135c956cdce1819206b5c9ab6ec07f66.png

- Make map time limit 45 minutes by default, and make sure round doesn't end whenever map timer finishes but map choosers timer doesn't

- Change LJ/LAJ/Any other stat colors to gray/blue/green/red/orange 2 not become confusing for regular kzers (for ljs its lke this: gray 264 below, blue 265+, green 270+, red 275+, orange 285+, other stuff idk)

- fix issue where times & other stats won't save into the database if you have any custom characters in your name 

- just permanently enable whatever convar was used to stop chat spam

-Set tags

-Fixed tier spam

-started working on fix for ppl with weird names not saving to database(will continue tomorrow; im too tired rn) done! 

Just had first vote on a map with no extend option. Long map too that was defaulted to 25 minutes.

Posted (edited)
-extend command doesnt work
-database still needs to be reloaded to feb
-chat pops up with "cvar changed' often randomly
- jumpstat colors wrong in chat
-rtv vote comes at 10 minutes should come at 3 left
thats all i have really noticed for now
edit: also while things get changed the chat changes were a nice idea but please just revert them back to normal, the arrows are not needed and the chat colors do not mix well with kz as colored chat messages are an easy indicator for your jump stats so everything being blue and red just does not work for kz

Edited by Epi

-set mce_extend "1"(Extend option available in map voting, adds 15 more minutes)

-set mce_starttime "3.0"(Map voting will now be at 3 minutes left rather than 10)

-will work on hiding "cvar changed" right now done, should now hide cvar changed.

-Made it so it replaces certain characters in player's names that won't allow them to be saved to the database are removed(ex: §NG Diam0ndz becomes NG Diam0ndz)

-Set mhud_speed_enabled to "0"

back again with fresh things :)

-so first off change the (-Set mhud_speed_enabled to "0") back to 1, im not sure what issue it was trying to fix but it just turns of the ability to see the speed in mhud.

-second, smaller thing. with the new thing you wrote for replacing characters for the data base, it does work, but it does it even if your name doesnt contain a character not allowed, so everytime you join for example it pops up in chat "Epi has been changed to Epi" or whatever it is. I dont know much about source pawn other than that it kinda looks similar to java, so just to maybe make it easier for ya i would think that whatever you did to check each character, just add a counter variable that goes up each time it sees wrong character. I assume in a if statement, after the change thing just add counter++ or whatever, then after it goes through all the letters check if the counter is zero and if it is (meaning no incorrect characters) just return instead of still changing it and having the chat pop up thing. I realize you guys are probably very aware of how to fix that felt like id just throw a solution out there to make it easier.

-Also just once again chat colors need to be changed still

thank you will update if i find anything else

-set mhud_speed_enabled to "1" again

25 minutes ago, Epi said:

-second, smaller thing. with the new thing you wrote for replacing characters for the data base, it does work, but it does it even if your name doesnt contain a character not allowed, so everytime you join for example it pops up in chat "Epi has been changed to Epi" or whatever it is. I dont know much about source pawn other than that it kinda looks similar to java, so just to maybe make it easier for ya i would think that whatever you did to check each character, just add a counter variable that goes up each time it sees wrong character. I assume in a if statement, after the change thing just add counter++ or whatever, then after it goes through all the letters check if the counter is zero and if it is (meaning no incorrect characters) just return instead of still changing it and having the chat pop up thing. I realize you guys are probably very aware of how to fix that felt like id just throw a solution out there to make it easier.

That would be one solution haha. Many ways to do it. I'll probably do the fix tomorrow since I'm pretty busy the rest of the night and I'm kinda tired.

1 hour ago, Diam0ndz said:

-set mhud_speed_enabled to "1" again

That would be one solution haha. Many ways to do it. I'll probably do the fix tomorrow since I'm pretty busy the rest of the night and I'm kinda tired.

Best way to do it I believe is just going through db and change the formatting of the name column(not 100% sure though)

Posted (edited)

When you nominate a map in the map vote it shows as workshop/some numbers with the map name after. Not a big deal but kind of obnoxious and only happens for maps that players nominate.

Also, while the chat colors are a big problem and should be changed to what they are on every other kz server, the most annoying thing about the chat is the noise that messages make. If you jumpstat with !distbug on you hear two little dings every single jump.

Edited by Thing 1™

-Name checker will no longer tell you your name is changed if it wasn't actually changed.

First off thank you Diamondz and August for the work you've continued putting into the servers we all appreciate it :) Rachnus is worthless.
Most of the main concerns have been addressed, but here are the current issues in KZ.

Main issues (things that preferably could be added soon)
- add !extend (time) command  for admins
- add !map (mapname) for supers (or if its already added fix it because it doesnt work or spk hasnt been given proper perms)
Secondary issues
- Chat colors and jump stat colors still interfere with each other, and many of the jumpstat colors are just incorrect or dont change to the colors when they should.
- Chat (tick) noise, I checked and all other kz servers have it off. I know it sounds like a non issue but it really is annoying.

Request 
-Give the kz admins access to some !KZadmin commands, specifically the one that allows for resetting timers cause timer tech is gay but often very important.
  (obviously this is granting more perms so idk who makes that decision if it is okay thought id just throw it in again :) )

6 hours ago, Epi said:

Main issues (things that preferably could be added soon)
- add !extend (time) command  for admins
- add !map (mapname) for supers (or if its already added fix it because it doesnt work or spk hasnt been given proper perms)

Will work on !extend and giving spk perms after I work on JB stuff after school. Tell spk to discord msg me his steam id. 

Another bug. RTVing does not work for some reason now. vote comes up and you choose map, it says "next map will be (map voted for)" then nothing. Sometimes rtving a second time will change map but not consistent sometimes you just have to wait for the time to expire which is annoying. plz fix ty

We need KZTimer-API plugin asap please thank you :)

Replay bots don't work on most maps, but this may just be because the .rec files from records don't exist anymore on those maps

Wanted to give a quick thank you to @ Diam0ndzfor putting in a lot of work the last few days in finishing up the remaining issues that needed to be addressed. I am pretty sure that for now all of the listed problems have been fixed, all that is left is for the api-key to be added to the plugin but other than that I think kz is good for now.  Thanks devs, but not you @ Rachnus

Edited by Epi

31 minutes ago, Epi said:

Wanted to give a quick thank you to @ Diam0ndzfor putting in a lot of work the last few days in finishing up the remaining issues that needed to be addressed. I am pretty sure that for now all of the listed problems have been fixed, all that is left is for the api-key to be added to the plugin but other than that I think kz is good for now.  Thanks devs, but not you @ Rachnus

The api key was put in earlier today by @Mr.Derp. It should work but let me know if it’s 100% confirmed not working. 

Pretty much everything here has been changed/fixed, if anything else arises for KZ make a new tracker so we can keep track easier