B0xerZ

[Suggestion] » [AWP] add !guns

August said make suggestion so here it is

just want the option to have either an awp or a scout as main weapon

View full suggestion

2 minutes ago, August said:

@ Diam0ndz this was added ye?

I don’t think so. If we do add this we would remove scout rounds yeah?

Just now, Diam0ndz said:

I don’t think so. If we do add this we would remove scout rounds yeah?

I heard it was added and then removed cuz ppl complained for some reason. If it were to be added again I highly suggest body armor to get added first because the scout can 1 shot with no armor. If it’s possible to not remove scout rounds I personally would like that better. 

Add body armor first. Even when this option is in the game keep scout round. Just make it so during special rounds !guns is inaccessible. Also if possible, it would be neato to add a preference setting so players could choose a weapon once and not have to worry about choosing scout on map change or anything.

This is my current stance on this suggestion. Definitely has been talked about for a decent amount of time in the community and has a good amount of support from what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Add body armor first. 

Tried to add armor in configs but it didn’t work so I assumed another plugin is messing with cvars. I can make a plugin that gives armor after a short timer on map change to try to make sure it doesn’t conflict with another plugin. 

3 minutes ago, Isaac said:

Just make it so during special rounds !guns is inaccessible. Also if possible, it would be neato to add a preference setting so players could choose a weapon once and not have to worry about choosing scout on map change or anything.

Would need round vote source from derp. Client prefs easy pz. 

1 hour ago, Diam0ndz said:
1 hour ago, Isaac said:

Add body armor first. 

Tried to add armor in configs but it didn’t work so I assumed another plugin is messing with cvars. I can make a plugin that gives armor after a short timer on map change to try to make sure it doesn’t conflict with another plugin. 

Done. Let me know if it doesn't work. Will work on !guns but I can't do much such as restricting it on special rounds without any source or natives/forwards of derp's plugin.