Thing 1™

[Suggestion] » Kzadmin

Giving admins who main kz access to !kzadmin or at least some commands from it would be beneficial to the server. Obviously not every admin should have access since they might not understand kz or the commands but for the admins who do main kz I don’t think even supers have access. I think giving the regular server admins and supers that main kz( @tipsie @Spk @Epi Just off the top of my head) would only have positive effects. Also, probably more of a bug but on kz we can’t do !extend which really should be fixed ASAP. If you think that they shouldn’t have access to all of kzadmin that’s fine but at least having access to some of the commands would be useful.

View full suggestion

Changed Status to Under Review

Made custom extend yea. 

I saw the !kzadmin menu last night and most commands I think are fine being with super admins since most of em know what they do. I’ll get a list of every one of those commands tonight. 

1 minute ago, August said:

Need more info, what does sm_kzadmin give access for? @Thing 1™

Also @ Diam0ndz fixed extend iirc

@ Diam0ndzdid fix extend now it’s !extendtime

!kzadmin gives access to a variety of commands but honestly what the kz admins mainly want is access to the one that resets timer tech because often players who don’t understand timer tech mess it up. I believe diamondz looked at kzadmin in game yesterday and said kz supers should get access. Not sure if it’s possible but if normal admins could get access to just the timer tech one that would be great

Changed Status to Rejected