[App] » Server Admin » huh

Player Name
    huh

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:35347421

Steam Profile URL

Admin Recs

Why would you be a good admin?
    I have been a part of the SNG community for about 2 years and I feel like it’s time I take a step up. I believe I am more mature and have a better understanding of the rules than I have in the past. I love playing on any SNG server and I just want to help make it a better place. Also, now that it is summer (and the server isn’t dead) I can commit more of my time to jb. Thanks for reading.

Active Servers
    JB

Posted (edited)

I spoke to him in a chat last night.

I'm trying to refrain from giving rec's but he's a knowledgeable fellow in JB for sure.

Consider him.

+rep

Edited by Warden Flamewater

I honestly barely met this guy, he's very chill if you ask me and he for sure knows the rules just focus on being on a little more and enforce rules as much as you can.

+rep

Posted (edited)

+rep

I mean I know huh as my best friend and yes hes special and funny and can act retarded like me but. He has potential and he does know the rules and also has been on jb for a long time. 

Knows the rules, work good as admin, very friendly nice guy :)

PS : You can add me to your recs

Edited by TwinPlayz

+rep 

I have been playing with huh for awhile now and he is super friendly and nice to everyone. He know the rules pretty well he just needs to enforce them though.

GL JIMMY NUT

+rep

anytime I have seen him on he follows rules and enforces them on occasions . I believe that if he is to become an admin he will be very well suited for the role.

+rep he enforces the rules when ever hes on and is a chill guy to hang out with

+rep been around a while and is always fun to play with. He says he’ll be more active, so I think it’s he’s a great fit for admin. good luck

+rep.

Has the time played to fully understand rules, would be a nice addition :)

been a long time jb player and has a great understanding about the rules and enforces them when needed.

good luck!

Who ever says he enforces the rules u stupid lmao but lowkey you chill as fuck and active so +rep

+rep he’s been playing for a while, knows the rules, and has always been chill. 

At first I didn’t really know where I stood  on this because I’ve known you a long time and a while ago I couldn’t see you as an admin. Until playing with you recently that was my mindset and I couldn’t have been more wrong. I’ve seen you calmly enforcing rules and making sure everyone on jailbreak knew the rules. You are extremely active and obviously know the rules and the gamemode. I was surprised by how much you have matured and after seeing you online in the past week or so I can safely give you a big +rep and say you deserve admin.

+rep, I mentioned it on my appreciation post but this guy is almost always on too, and he seems to know the rules very well. Nice guy overall, so I think he's fit for the role.

+rep Always been friendly whenever i run into him on the other server and know the rules