FlawlessDesigner

[Bug Report] » Jb_Dystopian broken

I’ll reupload this map tomorrow, seems like there’s a weird decompression issue happening, maybe that’ll fix it

12 minutes ago, proobs said:

I’ll reupload this map tomorrow, seems like there’s a weird decompression issue happening, maybe that’ll fix it

jb_dystopian_b5 & jb_tropico need to be uploaded to the fastdl without being compressed using bzip2 (just the .bsp)

This is because valve recently introduced a limit on the size of map file allowed to be decompressed (>150mb) and currently neither of these maps are even loadable for players that have not previously downloaded them.

Uploading the map uncrompessed will mean players will download the map slower but at least it's playable.

47 minutes ago, Extacy said:

jb_dystopian_b5 & jb_tropico need to be uploaded to the fastdl without being compressed using bzip2 (just the .bsp)

This is because valve recently introduced a limit on the size of map file allowed to be decompressed (>150mb) and currently neither of these maps are even loadable for players that have not previously downloaded them.

Uploading the map uncrompessed will mean players will download the map slower but at least it's playable.

Ah I don’t have direct access to fastdl, so that’s @ August

Changed Status to Closed