Isaac

Firework day

Since no one has done this yet, happy independence day @usapeople. What is tradition in your family when it comes to celebrating today?

Normally I would meet with my fake extended family and watch them all get drunk while nearly blowing themselves up with fireworks. The burgers and brats make it worth it. People are very stupid here in Florida so it is pretty common to hear about someone losing fingers from fireworks as early as 1 PM. Last year a firework stand blew up because someone wanted to "Test the roman candle before buying it". 

Share your traditions/stories down below.

We usually grill steaks or hot dogs depending on what we want and then we go out and buy a very large amount of firecrackers, put them in a kettle or large container, and then set them off. It's a weird thing to do but :nikShrug:

Here's an example of last year's Kettle of Explosions^tm (even though we used an old grill) that I took at midnight on my poopy phone with a poopy camera so it is very low quality.

boom.thumb.png.8ced360bd1ef7ccb3bb01608b5d3ede0.png 

i got sick today so i get to do nothing :PepePls:

Don’t normally celebrate holidays with my family, this isn’t an exception, o’well

I have to go to work today from 5pm to 12am =)

We usually grill burgers or hot dogs, and then when it's dark out we go out on our back deck and watch the fireworks that go off in the neighborhood behind us.

Normally I'm working and closing, but I actually have the day off. I don't plan on doing anything though so :peepoShrug:

Worked this morning, Grilled some burgers and shot some fireworks off, about to drink a 12 pack. life is good in America brothers YEE YEE 

Got off work, watched fireworks, got home, got locked out. 

Hella good 4th of july :EZ:

stuffed myself full o' food and well had a great 4th

they banned fireworks around my area due to fire danger so I couldn't go see any (not like I usually do anyways)

so since i live in hawaii, we had a slip n slide that was about 30 feet long go down this slope at the beach, pretty fun