[App] » Server Admin » Mythin

Player Name
    Mythin™

Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:6131005

Steam Profile URL

Admin Recs

Why would you be a good admin?
    I have played SNG for about 4 years I know the rules and how the game is played and have evolved as person while playing on SNG and finally believe I am ready to be an admin. The reason I think I would be a good admin is that I have always wanted the game to be on an equal playing field and for it to be played fairly and I think I have what it takes to help the community grow and become better.

Active Servers
    TTT, AWP

+rep very chill guy and think he will do great as admin. Very good at enforcing the rules.

neutral seems to obey and call out the rules. but I cannot see him being anything better than a member who informs people.

I have seen you on the servers and you follow and enforce the rules you even have a bind for the rules (however cringe it may be). You dont do too well with me trolling you but that is 90% of the admins on the server. I am gonna be neutral on this leaning towards a +rep because of our past encounters but I think you would be an okay admin if accepted.

I give one of the +reps  to him. He is someone that I can trust and count on, he's helped me around the server and makes sure to enforce rules! 

Goodluck baby ;)

i'm not gay btw

+rep

haven't been around long but it's clear mythin knows his shit and has the server's best interest in mind

+rep no you're breathtaking, <3 but i'm wearing socks so no homo, def would be good admin he enforces the rules very well, so well sometimes he cant see through memes but that can be looked past.

Posted (edited)

+rep A second M17. Enforces rules relentlessly and very serious about everything.

add me to recs

Edited by Trumpet

+rep definitely not a problem with knowing the rules and enforcing them, I think you’d be a good fit for admin. If I could give you one thing to improve upon it’d be to loosen up and take jokes a little better (not a huge deal) but other than that you’d be a great admin. Good luck dude.

+rep

havent seen anything bad from him... he knows the rules for TTT and knows how to enforce them/when to enforce them, v nice guy

add me to ur recs btw @Mythin

+rep never had a bad interaction with him, would make a great admin. 

+rep Knows the rules and enforces them, he helps around the server as well. 

+rep dude is always on and enforcing rules

+rep Yes please 

add me to ur recs

+rep guy always enforcing rules n helpin out new ppl

+rep super chill dude, enforces rules, and helps out when needed. Add to recs. 

Whenever me and diamonds are testing shit on TTT this guy always pops up outta nowhere and helps out.

+rep overall a great guy, very active and enforces the rules quite often.

+rep whenever I'm on TTT, I always see him enforcing rules helping out. Would be a great admin for TTT.

I've seen Mythin on TTT and AWP here and there, and from my experience, he seems like a fun guy that doesn't take things too seriously unless absolutely necessary. He likes to joke around and makes the server more enjoyable yet not entirely care free. I'd like to see him on the admin team, as I believe he'd be a great help to redderfry and the rest of the TTT admins if he were to be accepted. With that being said, +rep, good luck on your application.

+rep very active and enforces rules

FATTy add me to your recs

+REP Huge

Great man, very funny and social, respectable, nice to everyone, knows the rules, respects the rules, would fit perfect for admin!

+rep nice guy overall, and I think that he will make a great admin <3

+rep

on both servers he is a very friendly player that enforces the rules whenever needed to. The fact that he's super active makes it even better

Edited by Zurr