Jump to content
August

[Suggestion] » Store perks for joining Discord

Recommended Posts

What would happen if you join then just leave the discord, Would you have to link your discord account ingame so that it can track if you are still in the discord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, shots said:

What would happen if you join then just leave the discord, Would you have to link your discord account ingame so that it can track if you are still in the discord?

Not really concerned if they leave, once someone is in Discord there is a much greater chance for them to get active in the community and stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How does someone get these free item perks? When they have joined the discord?
 

 

Edited by Dark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dark said:

How does someone get these free item perks? When they have joined the discord?
 

 

You would either just get them, or there would be some type of claim command. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe !sync command on server and it gives you a number to type into discord #syncchannel :) saw it on a Minecraft server 

1 hour ago, Diam0ndz said:

You would either just get them, or there would be some type of claim command. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...