71 members have voted

1. 1. Next event

• CS:GO 1v1
    • TeamFightTactics
    • CS:GO 5v5
    • Movie Night
    • Town of Salem
    • Karaoke Night

Just a quick poll to get some community input on what you guys would be interested in for the next event. If there is something that is not included in the poll that peaks your interest feel free to put it down below. 

ToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToS

42 minutes ago, proobs said:

ToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToS

ToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToSToS

ToS is fun as shit but the last time we played, a lot of people skimped out or just simply didn't have fun. If there's a good turnout it'd be hella fun, but that applies to a lot of these options. Out of everything, I'd like to see a good karaoke night, movie night, or tos night

10 minutes ago, Hachi said:

ToS is fun as shit but the last time we played, a lot of people skimped out or just simply didn't have fun. If there's a good turnout it'd be hella fun, but that applies to a lot of these options. Out of everyone, I'd like to see a good karaoke night, movie night, or tos night

Felt like not everybody liked it but i loved the ToS night. It was the first event i did and it was cool as fuck. Definitely ToS or 1v1 IMO

2 hours ago, proobs said:

TOS is a really fun game and I enjoy watching it as a spectator . I would love to see how the participants use their knowledge in a game like this.

19 hours ago, proobs said: