Vegan Celery

[Suggestion] » SNG SURF

10 minutes ago, Vegan Celery said:

We can bring it back alive! 

tell us how you can bring it back alive?

1 hour ago, aru said:

tell us how you can bring it back alive?

I really do believe that surf is dead at the time but like depends on some servers they are popping. I really do like 

Combat Surf

Combat  Surf - Is like pretty much fighting and picking up guns and surfing at the same time, it really brings it to life and more fun. I would like to see combat surf be a thing.

9 hours ago, x_tryhard_csgo_x said:

I really do believe that surf is dead at the time but like depends on some servers they are popping. I really do like 

Combat Surf

Combat  Surf - Is like pretty much fighting and picking up guns and surfing at the same time, it really brings it to life and more fun. I would like to see combat surf be a thing.

You can tell this was twin by pure lack of iq in this comment

46 minutes ago, Klitcher said:

you the only twin here triple posting headass

a server with 3 different gamemodes... The server would have a shit ton of plugins for all the different gamemodes. the tick rate of the server would have to change from 102.4 on surf and 128 on sk and dr. 

When I join a server trying to surf... if the map changed and went to dr I would disconnect

Headassssss

i love surf and I would like for sng to have a surf server but it would be way too hard to compete with servers who have an entire staff team and a few devs who are primarily dedicated to surf

NGL AU surf was poppin all the time. The lag is very little when it comes to surfing so it was never a problem. I say bring back AU Surf cause it constantly had players and it's a surf server so. 

15 hours ago, Vegan Celery said:

We can bring it back alive! 

just make it populated all the time :4Head:

you say it like it's very easy but having a constant playerbase is not as easy as you say it is

57 minutes ago, ✪ Supreme said:

NGL AU surf was poppin all the time. The lag is very little when it comes to surfing so it was never a problem. I say bring back AU Surf cause it constantly had players and it's a surf server so. 

Yeah that’s cuz it was the only other surf server in the oceania region, we’d have to compete with 15 or so very populated and well established NA surf servers, and seeing with how our last one did I don’t think a new one would be a good idea anytime soon. 

I've seen this process too many times.

>Someone creates a surf server expecting to get players

>Server is up and buggy as fuck because there are no reliable public surf timers and creating a good surf timer requires knowledge of surf from the person making the timer

>Server is poppin for 3 days because their friends are playing on that server

>1 person dominates all the records

>There is no competition so best person quits

>Other people quit because that 1 person has all the records and there is no reason to compete for rank 2 when there is only a few other people

>People quit playing because there are other better and established surf servers with an already  built community

It's the sad truth but that's just how it goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hours ago, Asteral said:

I've seen this process too many times.

>Someone creates a surf server expecting to get players

>Server is up and buggy as fuck because there are no reliable public surf timers and creating a good surf timer requires knowledge of surf from the person making the timer

>Server is poppin for 3 days because their friends are playing on that server

>1 person dominates all the records

>There is no competition so best person quits

>Other people quit because that 1 person has all the records and there is no reason to compete for rank 2 when there is only a few other people

>People quit playing because there are other better and established surf servers with an already  built community

It's the sad truth but that's just how it goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯