[Map Release/New Version] - TTT Splash V2 as well as something else

After what happened on Saturday August 10th, I realized I was in the wrong and I'm sorry to everyone who was offended by my bad posts on that day.

Couple days later, I thought - I might just live the VIP life and just continue releasing hotfixes or new maps/versions, so I'll just do that in my spare time.

Here is my next release for Skynet Gaming:

@redderfry

TTT Splash V2

Map Size: 108MB (increased from 92MB)

Map File Changes from ttt_splash:

• Completely redone the lighting of the map so it looks a lot better (hence the increased map file size)
  • Added 2 secret Autosnipers on the map. Can you locate them?
  • Fixed a major out of bounds exploit on the map (Thanks @Voidhorde for reporting it to me)
  • Removed a lot of unnecessary playerclips that the original map author put, as well as adjusted many of them.

Map Image of New Lighting:

20190815191855_1.thumb.jpg.5a9be967a464ec6d791ced484ca79f3f.jpg

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lm1ddvL5ekn6IlicCQJVahs9Pfr_qH9t/view?usp=sharing

Next Stuff Coming Up:

• Influential Challenge System (August 30, 2019)
  • Map Release: AWP 2FortSniper (Unknown Date)
  • Map Version Update: ??? (Unknown Date)
  • Location of Fun (Real Life Photo Share): ??? (August 28, 2019)

Thanks everyone. I don't expect much from this, but 

I'm hoping as a regular member or VIP that I can still pursue some goals in the community without being forced to hawkeye the servers with a psychological issue present.

- Warden Flamewater / Frostwater

Just now, Warden Flamewater said:
  • Completely redone the lighting of the map so it looks a lot better (hence the increased map file size)
  • Added 2 secret Autosnipers on the map. Can you locate them?
  • Fixed a major out of bounds exploit on the map (Thanks @Voidhorde for reporting it to me)
  • Removed a lot of unnecessary playerclips that the original map author put, as well as adjusted many of them.

Aye I don't wanna be a dick, but it's really not worth decompiling and recompiling a map for such minor changes.

alPI0ZEX.png