SnKcx

[Application] » Server Admin » SnKcx

Posted (edited)
  • Player Name
    SnKcx
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:173275259
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recs
    The Golden Medic, Plasticono, Merica, Tipsie
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    I was admin previously and had absolutely no issues. I have plenty of experience being admin+. I spend about 3-5hrs on SNG servers daily and even more than that in TS on the daily as well. I would say I'm pretty easy to work with as well as one of the more friendly personalities on servers.
  • Active Servers
    AWP,KZ and 1v1
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by SnKcx

+rep been talking with I’m a lot he’s a fun guy, but also knows the rules and how to enforce them  

I agree with @Thing 1™ idk who this negro is he aint a kzer, but regardless doesnt really matter as long as you play others. Just weird you'd say active in kz. GL anyways cutie 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Epi said:

I agree with @Thing 1™ idk who this negro is he aint a kzer, but regardless doesnt really matter as long as you play others. Just weird you'd say active in kz. GL anyways cutie 

You helped me out today boss, but its okay I get it. Getting older means forgetting things more and more often. I did find an article to hopefully help in the future https://www.aging.com/social-services-for-the-elderly-how-can-i-get-help/

<3 Cute fuck <3

Edited by SnKcx

I’ve seen SnK on multiple different servers, including those that weren’t SNG (deagle server when??) and I think he’s a real cool, funny dude. Even though he could’ve just been a dick on other communities where it wouldn’t affect SNG, he still behaved in a way that’s fitting for someone deserving of admin. Obviously knows the rules too.

+rep, good luck, I think you can handle it.

oops forgot to comment on this but anyways

He's a pretty chill guy who knows the rules on AWP and TTT. He's also pretty friendly and very welcome to new players. 

+rep

gl

this guys calm n relaxed tbh really funny guy definitely a good fit for admin, understands ttt rules n basic/general rules

+rep