Jump to content
Tyght

Ban Appeal: Tyght

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name: Tyght

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Name of the Admin that punished you: Unknown

Reason why you got punished: Multiple Accounts

Length of your punishment: Perm

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

I was banned in 2017 for multiple accounts. I used to play a lot of KZ on your server. I had records that I wasn't able to beat after taking a break and I decided to start fresh for a little bit. I hadn't played the game for most of 2018/ early 2019 and when I went to go try and KZ again, I was banned. I may have been banned before my break and I just don't remember it, but nevertheless still would like to once again play on your KZ server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is your steam ID STEAM_1:1:87847663 and also there's no record that I could find of you being banned, also it was most likely duplicate accounts you were banned for, which means you were playing on an already banned ip address.... so someone else on your internet was banned then you attempted to play. But I guess that doesnt matter if you arent even banned anymore maybe staff can find something I can't since I'm on my phone 🤔

Edited by The Golden Medic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine using gabens steam id and not your own. :Clap:

you were banned by @forge for multi on ttt.

this.PNG.0d8bb33ee94d02a15d13635e9d5f9703.PNG

this2.PNG.d26b4e46ce40b137f6e7db9cf1fbb82b.PNG

 

then banned again for evasion on the account "Troop" now renamed to your current account.

this3.PNG.109bcc4bd38133648e4ea354ee5e4195.PNG

records are more hard to beat legit yakno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve played a lot on your kz server and some on the low gravity awp server way before the date of this banned account took place. It’s not mine. I wasn’t trying to evade anything. I was just trying to play. If you unbanned me, you wouldn’t see any trouble. I’m just trying to play KZ again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tyght said:

I’ve played a lot on your kz server and some on the low gravity awp server way before the date of this banned account took place. It’s not mine. I wasn’t trying to evade anything. I was just trying to play. If you unbanned me, you wouldn’t see any trouble. I’m just trying to play KZ again.

If it isnt yours why are they both on the same ip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tyght said:

I lived with 2 roommates. I now live by myself in a completely different location. 

different location.. same exact ip? am confus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 things here.  1. You are obviously lying about having roommates because I can tell you right now no one makes an account just to cheat on csgo and then not try to play on their main afterwards. And I'm sure they wpuldve known you played on those servers because who has roommates who play the same games as you and you dont play with them from time to time, and then didnt tell you he got banned, also why havent you appealed before? Why didnt you think to do so when it happened? My guess is you realized you fucked up on your other account and just came to terms with it. But the biggest thing here like jen pointed out is that your ip is the same.... sorry but if you moved it wouldnt be the same that's just not how this thing works bud,  2. I would say if you had just come clean it wouldve been easier on everyone and maybe you wouldve even gotten unbanned idk but you lied so I would say staff will no longer care unless you pull magical proof out of your ass that it was someone else who cheated and somehow you magically have the same up address as before... so goodluck bud peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok buddy, not sure what you’re basing any of this on here. Looks like the power trip got to you.

 

#1 I didn’t lie about having roommates. My ban happened in 2017. It’s 2019. My IP has changed along with the geolocation, because i’m in a different house. I can join right now if I made an account that wasn’t banned from the server.

 

#2 I’ve never played on your ttt server. Ever. So your basis of coming back and playing on a different account on the same server is to say the least, meaningless. I play KZ and I sometimes play AWP.  

 

#3 I didn’t appeal before because I barely played the game at the time. I got the ban on the account 3 months after my roommate was banned. If i played as much as you for some reason think I did, I would of been banned shortly after.  It wasn’t a bother to me because I didn’t play. Now i’m playing again and don’t want to be banned from a KZ server I spent 100s of hours on. It only makes sense to appeal a ban that shouldn’t apply to me.

 

#4 “Coming clean” would be me telling you what you want to hear even if it’s untrue. From the rest of your fact-less claims, it seems you make judgements a little too easily based on almost nothing. So thanks for your input kid, I guess I’ll just have to play on a new account if that’s how the admins do their job around here.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, The Golden Medic said:

2 things here.  1. You are obviously lying about having roommates because I can tell you right now no one makes an account just to cheat on csgo and then not try to play on their main afterwards. And I'm sure they wpuldve known you played on those servers because who has roommates who play the same games as you and you dont play with them from time to time, and then didnt tell you he got banned, also why havent you appealed before? Why didnt you think to do so when it happened? My guess is you realized you fucked up on your other account and just came to terms with it. But the biggest thing here like jen pointed out is that your ip is the same.... sorry but if you moved it wouldnt be the same that's just not how this thing works bud,  2. I would say if you had just come clean it wouldve been easier on everyone and maybe you wouldve even gotten unbanned idk but you lied so I would say staff will no longer care unless you pull magical proof out of your ass that it was someone else who cheated and somehow you magically have the same up address as before... so goodluck bud peace.

That is super hard to read...

Anyways, @Tyght current forum ips are different from the ones at the time of the two bans. I think Jensyl was talking about those two bans that happened in 2017, not his current ips. I don’t know if Jensyl realized that this guy is appealing a ban from 2017 and not now.

However, they are still in a close location to each other. So while the roommate excuse could be possible, I personally would want evidence that the original person that was banned was not you and that you/your roommate no longer live together. 

Of course, it looks like @Jensyl is handling this and it’s up to him, but giving evidence that those two bans are linked to separate people is going to help you a crap ton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Diam0ndz said:

That is super hard to read...

Anyways, @Tyght current forum ips are different from the ones at the time of the two bans. I think Jensyl was talking about those two bans that happened in 2017, not his current ips. I don’t know if Jensyl realized that this guy is appealing a ban from 2017 and not now.

However, they are still in a close location to each other. So while the roommate excuse could be possible, I personally would want evidence that the original person that was banned was not you and that you/your roommate no longer live together. 

Of course, it looks like @Jensyl is handling this and it’s up to him, but giving evidence that those two bans are linked to separate people is going to help you a crap ton. 

all u fams i just seen the 2 bans from '17 with the same ip so was just confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tyght said:

 I guess I’ll just have to play on a new account if that’s how the admins do their job around here.  

Dunno why you had to go off on someone who isn't even staff and doesn't make a decision on your appeal. I would've been fine w/ an unban since it happened 2 years ago regardless, but since you wanna ban evade I guess you can try that route instead.

Appeal denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...