Klitch

[Application] » Server Admin » Klitcher

• Player Name
    Klitch
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:148064856
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Admin Recs
    @erik :], @Rage, @FeelsBαdMαɴ, @Blueberry, @redderfry <-- edit
  • Why would you be a good admin?
    I have been active in SNG and TTT for almost 3 months now, but I have a lot of experience playing TTT on multiple different servers as well for a long time. I'm very familiar with the rules, and often remind people to check up on them when they are unfamiliar with the ways of the game. I'm not a fan of over-punishing, but even less so of those that break the rules and go unpunished. I intend on maintaining the rules of the game while being respectful and keeping the server morale high. SNG has been a lot of fun sinceI joined, and I'm looking forward to potentially being able to help it in more situations.
  • Active Servers
    TTT
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Klitcher
fixed age too sorry

yeah this guy is a total retard on the forums but he would actually be a great fit for admin.

He's always reporting problems, rulebreakers, and enforces rules any time it's needed.

He knows exactly what to do and how to handle situations when it comes to conflict on the server.

Also really active too :v 

Good luck to you!

Klitcher helps out a lot on TTT. He's always reporting bugs, enforcing rules the correct way, and welcome/helping out new players. He is 100% ready for admin and I think he will do a great job with it.

+rep

I’ve known Klitcher for a very long time, and when we originally met we didn’t see eye to eye, but we both came back around and now I really like him. He’d make a great admin.

+rep, good luck buddy.

+rep klitch is honestly one of my favorites to play with, he knows the rules and I think he'd be a perfect fit for admin. Good luck homie! wish i couldve given you my rep!

+rep I watched this kid grow up (pretty much same age tho)  and seen him moderate pretty well for ~2 years.

Would definitely be a positive influence as an admin.