tyK0ned

tyK0ned | Intro V2!

Hey SNG! 

Some of you may know me from once upon a time on these servers. I just wanted to introduce myself and put everything out there so no one is left in the dark!

I used to play on the AWP server profusely, and I was super involved within the community. I began getting bored of CS:GO and made the mistake of not only cheating on MM servers, but as well as cheating on SNG. Unfortunately, I also decided to be a jackass and denied claims. My attitude was shit for a while and I was having a rough time. Eventually I had my ban repealed and I'm still working on mending relationships within the community. 

As you could have figured, I'm mainly on the AWP Servers but I do hop around from place to place here and there. Now actually some things about myself....

My name is Ty. I'm a college student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute with my major being Computer Science. I've played CS for quite a while but I'm not very good at it, mainly just for fun. In my free time, I code, play Faceit, a lot of osu, and spend time with my college mates. I'm pretty active and I do a lot outside of my dorm, but when I want to get away from people I hop on CS and BINGE. I am an avid rock climber and puzzle fanatic, and I look forward to gaming with all of you! I'm pretty friendly so if anyone wants to know more about me, please don't hesitate to reach out or say hi! 

And finally, apologies again to those who feel I have still betrayed their trust. I hope I can mend things with time, and happy gaming everyone!

Time to go rock climbing hahaha.

Good to see you. Assuming you follow the rules now, you seem like you've gotten with the program, so I'll see you around.

3 hours ago, ✪TyK0ned said:

I am an avid rock climber

Cool to see another person who climbs, although all my climbing experience is indoors I joined my uni's climbing club last year and loved it.

Welcome(again)

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Cool to see another person who climbs, although all my climbing experience is indoors I joined my uni's climbing club last year and loved it.

Welcome(again)

I joined my Uni's Outing club as well!!!

11 hours ago, ✪TyK0ned said:

I am an avid rock climber

do you go bouldering too?

anyways I've known you for a while so welcome back to the forums

9 hours ago, Zurr said:

do you go bouldering too?

anyways I've known you for a while so welcome back to the forums

Mostly bouldering, I like going on actual trips to dope climbing spots but most of the time I'm training. It's cheaper to just climb at gyms, and there's a cave on campus that setters maintain regularly.