Jump to content
george

[Bug Report] » deagle

Recommended Posts

-subway has max slots of around 12 on each team, @ Diam0ndz 👻if you could add spawntools7 pls :)

-knife bug from awp is here....

-increase map time (if it hasnt been already)

-ppl saying hit reg and tick feels off

-remove hats/masks 

-body armor (and head armor?) needs to be added to all maps @ proobs 🎃

-sv_prime_accounts_only 1 ASAP PLEASE

-perms been fucking up.. @ August (on TTT too for me at least)

-add gloves

-plugin to remove/lower blood splatter (reminder for proobs)

View full bug

 

Edited by george

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, george said:

-subway has max slots of around 12 on each team, @ Diam0ndz 👻if you could add spawntools7 pls :)

-knife bug from awp is here....

-increase map time (if it hasnt been already)

-ppl saying hit reg and tick feels off

-remove hats/masks 

-body armor needs to be added to all maps @ proobs 🎃

-sv_prime_accounts_only 1 

-perms been fucking up.. @ August

View full bug

 

-increase map time to what

-hats/masks/glasses will be removed next server restart (just wait til the server dies down later before restarting)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, August said:

-increase map time to what

24 rounds please

Edited by george

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes perms fuck up on deag and on ttt too.

on ttt, whenever i join i have to wait until map change to get perms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, george said:

24 rounds please

done

2 hours ago, forge said:

+ increase gravity,  you jump higher than normal on the server.

gravity is at the default value, which is like 800, what should it be instead?

16 hours ago, george said:

-sv_prime_accounts_only 1 ASAP PLEASE

done

16 hours ago, george said:

-knife bug from awp is here....

Is it custom knives only? 

16 hours ago, george said:

-ppl saying hit reg and tick feels off

sv_minrate 30000
sv_mincmdrate 128
sv_minupdaterate 128

Changed these cvars, should be better now

16 hours ago, george said:

-perms been fucking up.. @ August (on TTT too for me at least)

That was my bad, forgot to give you perms on every other server except for deag, should be good now

16 hours ago, george said:

-body armor (and head armor?) needs to be added to all maps @ proobs 🎃

 

It should now give you body + head armor on all maps, let me know if it doesn't

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, proobs 🎃 said:

gravity is at the default value, which is like 800, what should it be instead?

Maybe it's one of the easy strafe plugins or a tickrate thing, not sure. You jump noticeable higher on the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, forge said:

+ increase gravity,  you jump higher than normal on the server.

that’s what ive been sayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason you feel you’re jumping higher is probably because of the stamina cvars are set so your stamina doesn’t decrease. Meaning that all your jumps will be just as high as your first jump. 

We don’t have any bhop plugins on there afaik. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, proobs 🎃 said:

It should now give you body + head armor on all maps, let me know if it doesn't

Doesn't work on bungalow, i'll add to here once I find more maps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, forge said:

Maybe it's one of the easy strafe plugins or a tickrate thing, not sure. You jump noticeable higher on the server.

I didn't know stamina cvars were messed with, it should be back to default now

1 hour ago, george said:

Doesn't work on bungalow, i'll add to here once I find more maps

should be good on mapchange now

23 hours ago, george said:

-plugin to remove/lower blood splatter (reminder for proobs)

blood splatter removed i lied, ill fix this tmrw

 

Edited by proobs 🎃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 8:24 AM, george said:

-plugin to remove/lower blood splatter (reminder for proobs)

just use cleardecals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Мalala said:

just use cleardecals?

You can't body shot so there shouldn't be blood from body shots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is blood from body shots lol, plus not everyone is wanna go through the trouble of binding r_cleardecals and using it after every few shots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 7:31 AM, sleepy said:

You can't body shot so there shouldn't be blood from body shots. 

Is it not obvious when playing the server that it's headshot only?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Мalala said:

Is it not obvious when playing the server that it's headshot only?

 

no but its aids when u shoot someone 5 times in the chest and the wall behind them looks like a bled through super tampon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...