Jump to content
cockmeat

reporting tubby

Recommended Posts

1) Admin's in game name(s) -  Tubby

2) Steam ID(s) of reported admin(s) - 

3) Reason for report being made -  Banned me for calling KOS on him while I was traitor, and previous 2 rounds slaying me for apparently calling "KOS" on an innocent which was called by a player named deadlyawper, then me killing an innocent who had a KOS so 2 round slays.

4) Evidence against admin(s) being reported -  From console:  

Agent707 : pig
 Tubby : what was that cock
  Agent707 : So kos cck meat and tubby or only cock
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.skynetgaming.net/bans for more info.
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.skynetgaming.net/bans for more info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tubby banned you for one day for “read the rules ty.”

And that is definitely not valid evidence either for an admin complaint. If you want to appeal, feel free. Or, if you have other evidence against this admin reply to the thread. 

The evidence should be a video or a screenshot of what happened in game, not a copy-paste from console. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STEAM_1:0:83671751 - my steam id

Yes the round I banned you on you were t. Which I didn't take into consideration due to you having a tenancy of intentionally getting on admins nerves. I can't think of a single example of a positive encounter with you, I find myself always needing to slay you for one reason or another because you CONSTANTLY break rules. I'm sure slay logs show more than enough evidence of you being an issue (idk how to get to those) as well as many other admins disliking you for the same reasons.

 

I honestly think you need a longer ban but giving you the benefit of the doubt I only did 1 day. You seriously  need to think about your actions before someone gets fed up with you and you end up getting permad 

 

@Lemons for recording 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sixredfish said:

@Tubby for input. Ngl you are a nuisance to the players on TTT. Ban should be longer cause you never change.

I'm not a nuisance, many players love me in the server. I'm an active player, a supporter/donator, and a quality player. I'm sick and tired of specific admins discriminating against me. (Including you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are a nuisance, many players do not love you in the server, you are active but not a quality player. 

 

I've had many encounters w/ you and you're quite lucky you haven't been banned for longer-> 

image.png.c6354fc0d9911244330b038f9300bfa6.png

Edited by george

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tubby said:

STEAM_1:0:83671751 - my steam id

Yes the round I banned you on you were t. Which I didn't take into consideration due to you having a tenancy of intentionally getting on admins nerves. I can't think of a single example of a positive encounter with you, I find myself always needing to slay you for one reason or another because you CONSTANTLY break rules. I'm sure slay logs show more than enough evidence of you being an issue (idk how to get to those) as well as many other admins disliking you for the same reasons.

 

I honestly think you need a longer ban but giving you the benefit of the doubt I only did 1 day. You seriously  need to think about your actions before someone gets fed up with you and you end up getting permad 

 

@Lemons for recording 

There have been many encounters where people have RDM'd but administrators like you turn the other way. When it comes to situations with me, you don't even take the time to evaluate and understand the situation. You just assume I am in the wrong and continue to punish me. Two examples, right before you banned me you slayed me for two rounds for apparently calling a KOS on burrito, I did not call a KOS on burrito, deadlyawper called a KOS on him and I asked over voice chat if that was a KOS on burrito by deadlyawper, someone killed burrito, then the killer was KOS'd which I killed. You proceeded to slay me for 2 rounds claiming I KOS'd burrito and I killed the person that killed burrito. Burrito can vouch that I did not KOS him, and so can your video. Right after that, I call a KOS on you and without even waiting for the round to end to check if i'm a traitor or not you ban me. Like I said, I am a quality player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cockmeat said:

I'm not a nuisance, many players love me in the server. I'm an active player, a supporter/donator, and a quality player. I'm sick and tired of specific admins discriminating against me. (Including you)

being a donator doesn't mean you get special treatment btw 

source bans says otherwise, we will wait for the video from lemon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MERICA said:

being a donator doesn't mean you get special treatment btw 

source bans says otherwise, we will wait for the video from lemon. 

Of course being a donator doesn't get me special treatment, but I enjoy the community and server so much that i decided to contribute and support. This shows otherwise than me being wasting my time and money to just RDM and be a nuisance lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cockmeat said:

Of course being a donator doesn't get me special treatment, but I enjoy the community and server so much that i decided to contribute and support. This shows otherwise than me being wasting my time and money to just RDM and be a nuisance lol. 

you don't need to respond to every single thing, wait for the recording and we go from there. just fyi, you being so argumentative doesn't help your case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tubby said:

you don't need to respond to every single thing, wait for the recording and we go from there. just fyi, you being so argumentative doesn't help your case.

No I do need to respond because I don't respect being bashed by the entire administration team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cockmeat said:

No I do need to respond because I don't respect being bashed by the entire administration team.

I understand why you’re responding to every post, but it clutters the topic. There’s an edit button under every post that you can use to add on to your previous ones. Just tag whoever you’re replying to and they’ll get the notification. Just do that unless it’s a relatively long reply.

In addition, in no way is anyone bashing you. Multiple admins have stated that they do have a problem with you on the servers. From what I can see, however, no one is really attacking you or doing anything that should cause you to be so aggressive. Hell, The admins are literally providing evidence for you which you should have had already before making this complaint. I could have easily closed if minutes after you opened it for lack of evidence. 

@Tubbyhttps://skynetgaming.net/index.php?app=skynetcore&module=datatables&controller=tttslays&sortby=id&sortdirection=desc

his steam64id is 76561198342437876 and he’s got a shit ton of slays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No sufficient evidence was brought forward against the admin. 

Going by your slays you should go over the rules and act better on our servers. Locking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...