Sunless

[Suggestion Tracker] » Awp Models

made a suggestion tracker about this awhile ago but with the vip gloves and such,  was told that the shop was being worked on and a bunch of cool stuff was gonna be added 

so i’m assuming IF this ever does happen it will be added along with the shop “rework”

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

was told that the shop was being worked on and a bunch of cool stuff was gonna be added 

who lied to this mans

*player models will be available in 1 week*

but yeah, it would be cool to see some of the gun models back on awp

@Spooky retard

isaac made this post when east was still up, and the two models he suggested both got some positive feedback. You could maybe consider both these gun models: DSR,  M98B, if AWP models get added back

would be cool to see some new stuff but im not getting my hopes up :peepoSad:

Would be cool to see this stuff be brought back but even if it was it would probably take forever but you know player models coming next week

9 hours ago, Zurr said:

@Spooky retard

isaac made this post when east was still up, and the two models he suggested both got some positive feedback. You could maybe consider both these gun models: DSR,  M98B, if AWP models get added back

Unfortunately this is completely up to the people working on the shop rework. The initial goal of that post was to have a nonexclusive awp model available to everyone at different credit prices for vip/member. Ended up being exclusive to the winners of a tourney and now afaik no one has them. Hopefully in this upcoming "shop rework" ^tm the availability is a lot better than it has been because people have school, jobs, and responsibilities which get in the way of competing in these tournaments. 

1 hour ago, Diam0ndz 👻 said:

Yeah we should bring it back but I’m pretty sure I don’t have final say in this one. @ August

This was a store module @Mr.Derp made

Would previous owners of the DSR receive it or is it all in the past now and have to be earned again?

3 hours ago, roniks said:

Would previous owners of the DSR receive it or is it all in the past now and have to be earned again?

No it's like the VIP models that people got for winning the tournaments no one is getting there stuff back because they don't have a clue on who had what and if they do then i dont know what their thinking

Edited by Sunless

3 hours ago, Sunless said:

No it's like the VIP models that people got for winning the tournaments no one is getting there stuff back because they don't have a clue on who had what and if they do then i dont know what their thinking

We know exactly who won what tbh. It's all logged in the posts some place or another. IDK why we aren't giving stuff back, prolly cuz store reset and it's too much work.

12 hours ago, roniks said:

Sure I'll check our old store database backup and give them back to any SteamID that had it in their inventory if Diamondz/derp get around  to re-adding it.