Jump to content
.Fate

I’m looking for some good movies to watch with my friends

Recommended Posts

Hello I’m from the AWP sever and I was wondering if you guys could suggest some movies for me and my friends to watch thanks!

 

 

                                                                                                 -Fate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are planning on going to the theater, I would highly recommend watching Joker but now that I think about it you have to be 17+ oof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulp Fiction, Superbad, Step Brothers, ted 1 (not 2), Fight Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Role Models, Interstellar, the kingsman movies, depending on your friend group the Office or Friends, or if you want to watch a really shit movie that is enjoyable while high, watch Zombeavers. These are just some off the top of my head that my friends and I have watched before and in some cases have watched again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spooky retard said:

Pulp Fiction, Superbad, Step Brothers, ted 1 (not 2), Fight Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Role Models, Interstellar, the kingsman movies, depending on your friend group the Office or Friends, or if you want to watch a really shit movie that is enjoyable while high, watch Zombeavers. These are just some off the top of my head that my friends and I have watched before and in some cases have watched again.

I'll check these out thanks:Clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Parasite ->
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • John Wick
  • Oldboy
  • American Psycho
  • GoodFellas
  • The Highwaymen
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Joker

And just to chuck a personal favourite in, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rain said:
  • Parasite ->
  • Inglorious Basterds
  • John Wick
  • Oldboy
  • American Psycho
  • GoodFellas
  • The Highwaymen
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Joker

And just to chuck a personal favourite in, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Thanks I'm looking for all genres i love good-fellas i got Henry as my profile pic on here

Edited by .Fate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. pls no copy pasterio my story.

 

joking aside, Zombieland Double Tap was a sick ass movie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 5:51 AM, Spooksyl said:

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter strik" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil and i am global elite 2. pls no copy pasterio my story.

 

joking aside, Zombieland Double Tap was a sick ass movie.

 

I’ll check it out thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Мalala said:

Drive (2011)
Tokyo Story
Citizen Kane
8 1/2/Otto e Mozzo
Au Hasard Balthazar
Apocalypse Now
 

Never heard of most of them but I’ll check them out thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...