lexa

hows it goin

I've totally been completely MIA. But I'm still here, and somehow still alive :Clap:

Anyways, overall how is life going for everybody? What are some good things happening?

One thing I am eternally thankful and happy for recently is the fact that I am getting ANOTHER dollar raise on my 6th year working at a great company. So overall this year, I have gotten a 2 dollar raise. I've learned this past year that hard works pays off - and when you think nobody is watching, someone is. I've made myself so proud.

We all tend to focus on the negatives going on in our lives, that it completely pushes away all of the good that is happening in our lives. 

Very nice.

I recently just posted my 4 year survival post, and it went well.

You know, I'd love to do more but I need the inspiration to do them... sadly

Keep being yourself, and I can see good thing coming from us.

And don't worry about the green name lexa, it's just how it is, for now.

Started uni, started going to gym, started going out more. Overall huge improvement in my lifestyle so YEEEET.

pretty swell. hanging out with friends more it’s been fun

Edited by Tay

School's going good, which is great. Working out a bit more again, so that's also good.

I’ve been going to the gym and dieting a lot, and all that hard working is starting to show results. Then it’s the usual school stuff (physics rly screwin me over rn) but that’s about it...

I took a break from Video Games for like 3-4 months to focus on highschool but during that time I started to realized how much highschool sucks and I’m now going back to my old ways of playing video games instead of going outside lol:ok_hand:

Edited by .Fate

Miss you wifey.

Life be iite, working towards jaw surgery & moving out next year (hopefully). Also alcohol is veri nais.

:evilpepe: