Finta

Smashy TTT report

1) Admin's in game name(s) - smashy

2) Steam ID(s) of reported admin(s) - STEAM_0:1:216654947

3) Reason for report being made - I saw smashy kill budders and he slayed me saying it was rdm. And I told him I saw him do it but he will not believe me. He then slayed me for the next round telling because he "did not kill anyone" as said in chat. He also told me to "make a complaint if I then since I told him it was a false slay.

4) Evidence against admin(s) being reported - 

image.thumb.png.5c338955f0b334629a214acf32eacb64.pngedits: @SmashyI would have been fine if you just admitted to false slaying me. You went out of your way to just slay me even though I saw you do it. You were really toxic about being killed and you made this get out of hand. This wouldn't have happend if you just owned up bud. I respect you as an admin but this just went a little far.

Edited by Finta

First of all Finta  you false kosed me after figuring out it was me after my t buddy died? so I panicked and killed the guy right behind me and went and killed Budders then you killed me because you right behind him. You were not slayed for killing you me were slayed for false kosing me. Also you were saying how I slayed you because you saw me kill Spazzers (which i did not) and then you false kosed me. I told you that but you kept arguing and said make a complaint then because you would not realize what i was saying. I recommend you dont lie about what happened because I never said you were being slayed because you killed me after I killed budders.

1 minute ago, Smashy said:

First of all Finta  you false kosed me after figuring out it was me after my t buddy died? so I panicked and killed the guy right behind me and went and killed Budders then you killed me because you right behind him. You were not slayed for killing you me were slayed for false kosing me. Also you were saying how I slayed you because you saw me kill Spazzers (which i did not) and then you false kosed me. I told you that but you kept arguing and said make a complaint then because you would not realize what i was saying. I recommend you dont lie about what happened because I never said you were being slayed because you killed me after I killed budders.

I saw you kill him *Saw you kill the first guy Zero two*

Edited by Finta

finta what I am saying is you kosed me for killing spazzers not budders 

You had everyone reason to kill me after i killed budders you were right behind him but i wouldn't have killed anyone yet if you didn't kos me

Edited by Smashy

4 minutes ago, Smashy said:

Is there something to support this ?

1 minute ago, justin. said:

Is there something to support this ?

no i have the flu and just got on for 30 minutes to play so i did not record anything

Edited by Smashy

6 minutes ago, Smashy said:

finta what I am saying is you kosed me for killing spazzers not budders 

You had everyone reason to kill me after i killed budders you were right behind him but i wouldn't have killed anyone yet if you didn't kos me

I did not say anyone's  name. I just said "kos smashy"

Finta you kosed me before I killed anyone is what im trying to say

Just now, Smashy said:

Finta you kosed me before I killed anyone is what im trying to say

I didn't though

in the screenshot above the round logs i typed that after you kosed me for killing spazzerz

above the box you highlighted @Finta

image.png.99104d386f5f9cbf1d38cedffc00ef34.png

Edited by Smashy

11 minutes ago, Smashy said:

in the screenshot above the round logs i typed that after you kosed me for killing spazzerz

Where does it say that?

I dont see it @Smashy

Edited by Finta

@Smashy

You said you slayed him because he false kosed you for killing spazzers. But a whole 50 seconds later you say "I freaked out and killed budders because he false kosed me" it doesn't really add up man.

The only proof we have here is Finta getting slayed for killing you 1 second after killing someone else sooo unless you get some form of proof, you're in the wrong here.

Edited by redderfry

Red he kosed me and said because i killed spazzers or he's dead so it has to be me and there was someone behind me so i panicked and killed him then went through a portal and killed budders and he was right behind him and killed me. what i'm trying to say is that i would not have went on trying to kill everyone if he did not kos me does that make it more clear?

4 minutes ago, Smashy said:

Red he kosed me and said because i killed spazzers or he's dead so it has to be me and there was someone behind me so i panicked and killed him then went through a portal and killed budders and he was right behind him and killed me. what i'm trying to say is that i would not have went on trying to kill everyone if he did not kos me does that make it more clear?

Didn't and you keep saying I did. Please just stop trying to cover this up. He didnt hit you once. You are just making stuff up now

7 minutes ago, Finta said:

Didn't and you keep saying I did. Please just stop trying to cover this up. He didnt hit you once. You are just making stuff up now

what do you mean by this?

who? and I was knifing him not shooting 

I knifed the first guy then went through a portal and saw budders and shot at him

Edited by Smashy

Just now, Smashy said:

what do you mean by this?

He didnt try shooting you. You just shot him instantly because you thought he was alone 

34 minutes ago, redderfry said:

"I freaked out and killed budders because he false kosed me" 

also when did I say that

I said i killed the zero guy(the guy behind me) first then budders

highlight it for me I still dont see it

Finta I am willing to apologies to you for slaying for you. This is going no where and we're just embarrassing ourselves now as Diamondz pointed out. @Finta

Edited by Smashy

14 minutes ago, Smashy said:

also when did I say that

@Smashyread please instead of emoting confused

@Smashysecond sentence btw

Screenshot_20191112-173306_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Finta
Bruh read

Jeez both of you guys are blabbering like two year olds who have just gotten their toy fire truck taken away or some shit. 

Its just he said, she said right now basically. 

@Smashy you should be able to take clips and record as an admin. Don’t make up shitty excuses. 

@Finta As the player making a complaint, you are responsible for providing clear evidence that Smashy has done something he shouldn’t have. One screenshot showing logs of him killing someone and then you killing him is not enough in my opinion. 

Also, please stop cluttering the thread with new replies. Just @ them in an edit to your most recent post. 

locking this, if there is any video proof contact me or another staff member to unlock this post