Jump to content
Warden Frostwater

[Map Release/Hotfix] - TTT Splash V2-1 and TTT Princess Terminal F2

Recommended Posts

TTT Splash V2-1 (ttt_splash_v2-1)

Map Size: 106 MB

Patch Notes:

  • Fixed a second out of bounds exploit.

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NCLRU7Ael6Xb1ob-cdITuAYY745HpYKX

TTT Princess Terminal F1-1 (ttt_princess_terminal_f1-1)

Map Size: 36.7 MB

Patch Notes:

  • Glass is no longer breakable on the roof.
  • Fixed an unintended spot on the map.
  • Recomplied map with my lighting settings.

Download Link:

See latest post.

No Pictures provided on either map as these are maps already on the server.

Special Thanks:

@redderfry

@Bork Bork Doggo

NOTE: I know I made a dumb, irrelevant post on Cabin, but I'll do a big update for that map.

That won't be coming until after the holidays (at the earliest). I'm predicting Chemical Plant 2 will be released in Early 2020 instead.

Edited by Warden Flamewater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warden Flamewater said:
  • Glass is no longer breakable on the roof.
  • Fixed an unintended spot on the map.

A much better fix is to use playerclips to stop players from jumping ontop of the map. Right now it's hard to view players outside/on the plane and Ts can't use certain items like missiles from that area. Here's an image of what I mean. Obviously, use the vertex tool and don't just carve the brush in half.

Also, you missed this spot https://i.imgur.com/XbUi8NS.jpg just raise those clips to the skybox

I would suggest naming the map ttt_princess_terminal_f1-fix as this isn't a major revision of the map

still not a fan of decompiled maps but gj regardless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 5:46 PM, Extacy said:

Also, you missed this spot https://i.imgur.com/XbUi8NS.jpg just raise those clips to the skybox

I would suggest naming the map ttt_princess_terminal_f1-fix as this isn't a major revision of the map

I don't think people really reported that area unlike the roof, that was the main focus of the hotfix was where Bork said, which I figured out pretty easily.

Also I didn't really want to call it f1_fix cause that map name already is long enough. So I just went with f2 for consistency sake.

EDIT 1: I never used those carves, that was Princess who did those carves, all I did was make glass unbreakable (func_breakable strength = 0) and changed an INVISIBLE texture in the lobby area to PLAYERCLIP is all I did with F2.

EDIT 2: Version f1-1 has been released as an alternative due to more bug fixes. Some extra edits were made by @Extacy and I tested it, and it looks good. @redderfry (November 16, 2019 12:47AM PST)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uXDDNqo3Dn1WW6oaW-jjSz5ztYOsRumw

Edited by Warden Flamewater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 9:45 PM, Warden Flamewater said:

EDIT 2: Version f1-1 has been released as an alternative due to more bug fixes. Some extra edits were made by @Extacy and I tested it, and it looks good. @redderfry (November 16, 2019 12:47AM PST)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uXDDNqo3Dn1WW6oaW-jjSz5ztYOsRumw

sorry for late response lol.

uploaded updated version :v 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...