Christmas Lawl

Yo, it's time.

Sad to see you go Lewis!! (btw Lewis is LAWL, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah i know top players of SNG but its not a big deal to me lol)

We met after a good game in jailbreak, I added him because he seemed like a cool guy. We got chatting, over the next couple of months we became good friends. Lots of banter, lots of great CS and most importantly true friendship. I invited him to my house for a csgo lan party. He said he was coming so i was looking forward to meeting him in real life. When he arrived at my house, he pushed me against the wall and started nibbling my ear. Turns out he was totally comfortable with his sexuality. Trust this guy.

<3 !!!

—————————————————————————

i think its hilarious u kids would ever think to talk shit about lewis. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes (me). yall are pathetic lol

30 minutes ago, ness said:

Sad to see you go Lewis!! (btw Lewis is LAWL, i can use his first name because we are tight like that. yeah i know top players of SNG but its not a big deal to me lol)

We met after a good game in jailbreak, I added him because he seemed like a cool guy. We got chatting, over the next couple of months we became good friends. Lots of banter, lots of great CS and most importantly true friendship. I invited him to my house for a csgo lan party. He said he was coming so i was looking forward to meeting him in real life. When he arrived at my house, he pushed me against the wall and started nibbling my ear. Turns out he was totally comfortable with his sexuality. Trust this guy.

<3 !!!

—————————————————————————

i think its hilarious u kids would ever think to talk shit about lewis. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes (me). yall are pathetic lol

@Halloween Lawl explain