Extacy

[Bug Report] » [JB] LR Bugs

Went through all the LRs with my alt when the server was dead at like 3am

Bugs:

• Shotgun Wars - The CT will drop their weapon when killed. Gives the T a shotgun with 99 bullets.
  • Gun Toss - After both guns are dropped the CT will get his weapons. (good) If the CT wins, their weapons will be stripped. If the T wins, the CT drops their gun.
  • One Taps & Shot4Shot - If the CT or T dies their gun will drop. Not major since it only contains 1 bullet.

Suggestions:

• HE Wars - Allow players to damage themselves with their own grenade. This will make the LR go much faster and punishes player if they miss throw a grenade. Change ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self to 1 and back to 0 on LR end.
  • Gun Toss - Teleport both players to the location of the marker (make sure to set their velocity to 0 so they don't fall off the map)

View full bug

Edited by Extacy

On 11/18/2019 at 2:02 AM, Extacy said:

Bugs:

• Shotgun Wars - The CT will drop their weapon when killed. Gives the T a shotgun with 99 bullets.
  • One Taps & Shot4Shot - If the CT or T dies their gun will drop. Not major since it only contains 1 bullet.

Suggestions:

• HE Wars - Allow players to damage themselves with their own grenade. This will make the LR go much faster and punishes player if they miss throw a grenade. Change ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self to 1 and back to 0 on LR end.
  • Gun Toss - Teleport both players to the location of the marker (make sure to set their velocity to 0 so they don't fall off the map)

Fixed/Done.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:02 AM, Extacy said:

Gun Toss - After both guns are dropped the CT will get his weapons. (good) If the CT wins, their weapons will be stripped. If the T wins, the CT drops their gun.

Couldn't find anything in the code where the CT's weapons are stripped after the LR.  I could have fixed this previously and forgot about it.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, Diam0ndz said:

Couldn't find anything in the code where the CT's weapons are stripped after the LR.  I could have fixed this previously and forgot about it.

Still happens. Might be happening on a separate function or forward

On 12/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, Diam0ndz said:

I could have fixed this previously and forgot about it.

still happens

On 11/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, Extacy said:

Shotgun Wars - The CT will drop their weapon when killed. Gives the T a shotgun with 99 bullets.

Can this get a 3 countdown  (that shows on their screens) before they get their weapons? Like 3.. 2.. 1... Fire!
Right now it's pretty awkward knowing when to start because you either get domed by the T first or you shoot them first before they give any rules or say to begin.

HE Wars - Allow players to damage themselves with their own grenade. This will make the LR go much faster and punishes player if they miss throw a grenade. Change ff_damage_reduction_grenade_self to 1 and back to 0 on LR end.

So the Cvar is set but you still can't damage your self in the LR. I tested the cvar on myself and it works on another server. Is there something coded plugin-wise?

9 hours ago, Extacy said:

Can this get a 3 countdown  (that shows on their screens) before they get their weapons? Like 3.. 2.. 1... Fire!
Right now it's pretty awkward knowing when to start because you either get domed by the T first or you shoot them first before they give any rules or say to begin.

well technically if a t shoots the ct as soon as the lr starts that would be cheating, and as far as i can remember we slay them for it. that being said, people still do it, so a countdown wouldnt hurt.

Posted (edited)

Gun Toss - After both guns are dropped the CT will get his weapons. (good) If the CT wins, their weapons will be stripped. If the T wins, the CT drops their gun.

Fixed

On 1/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, Extacy said:

Fixed

Edited by Extacy
fixed armor