Edison

Ban Appeal: Edison

In-Game Name: Edison

Steam ID: 76561198167695359

Name of the Admin that punished you: Ducky

Reason why you got punished: Constant Rdm

Length of your punishment: 2 Days

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

i never got a warning for ''rdming'' and i never even got slayed he went straight to banning

You were rdming every round and i've seen you on the server before multiple times. You know the rules but rdmed because you didn't think an admin was on. Nice appeal retard . :D

It was very late at night, and you and 2 other guys just kept rdming. I only got on the server because i saw your admin call saying people were rdming, when you were one of the people. I join the server on map change and everyone was talking about how you and others were constantly rdming eachother like it was TDM. I would not care if it was you and a couple of friends only on the server doing this, but there were others on, and a couple of new guys too. You were constantly in the mic encouraging these guys to rdm and they were rdming, and you were being a nuisance. I kept handing out slays and verbal warnings telling you guys to stop, and you refused, kept making jokes about me, and encouraged the rdm. I truly cant remember if i slayed you or not, but it does not matter in this case because i gave warnings to the whole server and kept slaying anyone rdming. I even banned a guy before you for a day, which is a warning in itself. 

If you are willing to tell the true story of what happened, and just trying to put this on me, ill be fine with a day ban for you, but if you want to deny that there were warnings and you didnt rdm, :nikShrug:.

RDM evidence is in the logs on discord and ill upload the video soon. 

Seeing as the ban has expired I will lock this.

However, you know what you're doing is wrong, as Duckyy said, others were being slayed or banned for RDM and that in of itself serves as a warning. 

The round logs prior to your ban show that you have an itchy trigger finger, especially when there are no admins present.

That and a prior complaint below tells me enough about you.

Keep breaking rules and the bans will be longer. 

This is the last explicit warning I'm giving you.

Locking and moving.