Saito.

Give me anime recommendations

Not a big fan of anime, but out of the few I have watched SAO (Sword Art Online) has to be one that's stuck with me through the years. I always found the concept of the show to be incredible, though if you're needing to search for new ones I'm sure you've already seen it.

Im about to start Fairy Gone and Black Clover

Hunter x Hunter

Fullmetal Alchemist, and then watch fma brotherhood afterwards

Darling in the Franxx

Wise Mans Grandchild

All good animes but a little too mainstream. I need a gem, something really good but underrated af

1 hour ago, Saito. said:

All good animes but a little too mainstream. I need a gem, something really good but underrated af

Cowboy bebop is definitely a gem if you wanna check that out. Other than that you can't rule out an anime because it is "too mainstream". Makes you sound absolutely ignorant and retarded imo.

The reason why I said that is because I know all the mainstream animes, dont be so mean ):

11 minutes ago, festive retard said:

Cowboy bebop is definitely a gem if you wanna check that out. Other than that you can't rule out an anime because it is "too mainstream". Makes you sound absolutely ignorant and retarded imo.

The reason why I said that is because I know all the mainstream animes, dont be so mean ):

5 minutes ago, Saito. said:

That makes more sense. I assumed you asked for recommendations then shot them down without having ever watched them.

Fairy tail (magic/fantasy), Tokyo ghoul (gory), Demon slayer,  Hunter x Hunter 2014 version, Cowboy bebop, Dragon ball super,  Gurren  Lagann,  Angel beats, Yuri on ice,  Bleach, Guilty crown, Fate/Zero series, K, Durarara. thats what i can think of off the top of my head but for you enjoy

I like The Fate Series I also enjoyed No Game No Life