.Fate

Some of my regrets over the years in SNG

I truly regret not giving some people a chance in the community. I also regret trying to piss specific people in the sever off  because i knew i could anger them easily. I would also like to apologize for my past  behaviors, which have had a negative manner toward  how people view me in the community. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature and wildly selfish. The AWP sever  is supposed to be a fun hangout for players but unfortunately, through my lack of respect and joking personality, I ended up unintentionally creating a lot dramas over the years that I severely regret. I'm sorry for all the admins that I have been jerks to over the years . I assured some of the admins won't forgive me, but I hope you guys understand that it was never my intention. I absolutely take responsibility for my selfish actions. 

-.Fate

Edited by .Fate
Spelling

We all have our points in which we regret something we did, but it shows true change and maturity when you're willing to openly apologize for, and take responsibility for, your actions. I've only run into you a few times on servers since I don't normally play awp, but this post (hopefully) shows that you've changed from where you were before, and become a new person.

Sounds like niggatry is afoot here.

instead of apologizing just be a better person 4head