Edison

Ban Appeal: Edison

In-Game Name: Edison

Steam ID: 76561198167695359

Name of the Admin that punished you: Console

Reason why you got punished: Duplicate Account

Length of your punishment: 1 week 1 day

Reason why the punishment should be lifted

my friend uses my other account to play csgo and joined an sng server on it, im not brain dead enough to try that without a vpn

i can rep for this, he was barely online during his ban and had no apparent intention of trying to get around it. his fault for not letting his friend know before it happened, but understandable and should be lifted imo. 

7 hours ago, Edison said:

my friend was over this weekend? I probably should have clarified

So how do we know that this friend is not just you on another account? Especially considering that one of your past steam usernames is your apparent friend’s username. 

Edited by Diam0ndz

I said he uses my second account, i have 2 steam accounts, i used to name them the same thing, idk how this seems fishy one is less used but its like 3 years old, before cs was free to play he used my account and added his friends on it and didnt want to make a new one to play on and redo his sense, cross hair, add friends back

We can't take your word for it that it's your friend.

As it stands, unless you have some form of definitive evidence saying otherwise you aren't going to get unbanned.

24 minutes ago, Edison said:

What am i supposed to use as evidence

Maybe try hopping into TeamSpeak or Discord with your friend and a staff member and have you and your friend play on your own accounts to possibly prove that there are 2 different people playing on the accounts that were banned under the same IP.

2 hours ago, B0xerZ said:

Maybe try hopping into TeamSpeak or Discord with your friend and a staff member and have you and your friend play on your own accounts to possibly prove that there are 2 different people playing on the accounts that were banned under the same IP.

The problem is that it’s HIS definite second account. 

He could easily just have a friend hop on and say the same thing. 

@Edison we need to see that it was your friend trying to join and not you.  Does he have a forums account?

@Edisoncan you get him to make a forums account?

Edited by Diam0ndz

Also my friend doesnt have time atm to hop on discord, his brother is in a psych hold for trying to kill himself, i could do a group chat on discord but prolly not a voice call 

@ Diam0ndzno he doesnt have a forums account, he doesnt even play much cs

@ Diam0ndz ill see but hes really busy for the next few days, like i said i could get him in a discord group

Edited by Edison

So, he goes to your house and the first thing he does is play CSGO, which he doesnt even play much, on your other account, then goes to the community servers, and HAPPENS to stumble upon SNG servers. Thats just my view of whats going on.

Yeah, this isn't really adding up.  Besides, if your friend is at your house why is he playing CS:GO by himself. You guys should be playing Mario Kart or something that you both can enjoy and then kill each other over. Or maybe go outside and play sports idk.

Anyways, ban appeal denied. This really doesn't add up. Wait it out.