• News ticker sample
The Golden Medic

[Application] » Operator (Deathrun) » The Golden Medic

• Player Name
    TheGoldenMedic
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:103137406
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I have been more invested in the entire community since i came back, I switched to event team in the recent months so i could be more involved and i have felt great getting to learn how to make the community more vibrant and fun to play, now that operator has opened on Deathrun (one of the Alpha servers might I add) I feel i am ready to do even more for the Community and I believe i can keep the community that has formed around DR healthy and happy.
  • Do you understand you the role that Deathrun Operator plays in SNG?
    Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes

I genuinely want to know what changes you would make to DR if you want operator for it. You weren't exactly a DR player before the server got removed and as you have played on it currently I just don't see the need or what would actually make you a good fit for deathrun operator. I personally don't know how you think of DR compared to other DR operator candidates such as memes or hellhound.  I just don't see anything from you personally that would specifically add anything for DR. Yes, taking advice from players and listening to the ideas the players toss up for the server is good and any operator can do that. No offense but the only thing I have seen for DR that might be good is the events but at that point I think it'd be better to just stay as event team and just want to work on more DR events.

What wooper said , you apply for a lot of different spots so it makes it seem all you want is the position of operator and wont really care about the server.

If you were the only person applying then id most likely +rep because of your experience with the servers but there are better people for the position. no hard feelings 

-rep