• News ticker sample
Memes

[Application] » Operator (Deathrun) » Memes

• Player Name
    Memes
  • Steam ID
    STEAM_1:1:149098935
  • Steam Profile URL
  • Is your forum account linked to Steam?
    Yes
  • Why would you be a good Operator?
    I feel I deserve this position because of my extended knowledge and experience with Deathrun. I have stuck with DR in its highs and in its lows and am always trying to find a way to improve or advance DR to make the experience better and more enjoyable. I am able to connect with the player base and let them communicate ideas they would like to see come to the server. My close connection with the other admins of Dr will ensure that only the finest ideas and additions to DR will make it to the server.
  • Map pool changes - Adding dr_gamerfun  dr_n4x_dres0x_fix3  (im still looking for more but its 1 in the morning at the time of this update and i need to go tf to bed.) Also we dont really have any bad maps in the pool rn so there is no reason to remove any especially considering the smaller map pool.
  • General rule/Basic server changes - There aren't really any rules to change currently. A points system has been talked about in the past however it would be difficult to implement, it is achievable it would just be a large time commitment for somewhat little reward.
  • Do you understand you the role that Deathrun Operator plays in SNG?
  • Yes
  • Have you read and met all requirements for this position?
    Yes
Edited by Memes

Neutral

I dont believe you played at all on any of the servers since they came back up till deathrun was released. Also, since you have come back, i havent really seen you active on forums or discord. I do think you are a great candidate and would be dedicated to dr.