Forums design?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Forums design?

• Original (table)
    • Fluid (side category checkmarks)
    • Grid

2 minutes ago, Warden Frostwater said:

I like the change indeed.

The only question is: Where do status updates go in the rework?

I haven't had much time to do anything above, just asking for the forums change opinions atm

Quote this post if you want me to manually set your theme to the new one that is a work in progress (no promises on bugs)

Mainly doing this to look for feedback, but I expect to roll it out in 2-3 weeks for everyone eventually

1 minute ago, August said:

Quote this post if you want me to manually set your theme to the new one that is a work in progress (no promises on bugs)

Mainly doing this to look for feedback, but I expect to roll it out in 2-3 weeks for everyone eventually

1 minute ago, August said:

2 minutes ago, August said:

5 minutes ago, August said:

6 minutes ago, August said:

On 5/2/2020 at 12:22 AM, August said:

:pepecowboy:

@ August idk if you took it away or I did something accidentally on my end but I no longer have the cool theme :FeelsBadMan: I figured out how to change it back myself :pepecowboy: , if I'm not allowed to do that sorry

17 minutes ago, August said:

24 minutes ago, August said:

28 minutes ago, August said:

n word i quoted

30 minutes ago, August said:

44 minutes ago, August said:

51 minutes ago, August said:

1 hour ago, August said:

5 hours ago, August said:

6 hours ago, August said:

8 hours ago, August said:

8 hours ago, August said:

9 hours ago, August said: