Theme Rework Concept

Forums design?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Forums design?

• Original (table)
    • Fluid (side category checkmarks)
    • Grid

10 hours ago, August said:

Quote this post if you want me to manually set your theme to the new one that is a work in progress (no promises on bugs)

Mainly doing this to look for feedback, but I expect to roll it out in 2-3 weeks for everyone eventually

10 hours ago, August said:

Quote this post if you want me to manually set your theme to the new one that is a work in progress (no promises on bugs)

Mainly doing this to look for feedback, but I expect to roll it out in 2-3 weeks for everyone eventually

13 hours ago, August said:

13 hours ago, August said:

15 hours ago, August said:

16 hours ago, August said:

pog

19 minutes ago, August said:

some updates

I2SWmT9.pngSei8icF.pngc4kfjvZ.png

'

what are the trophies gonna be just forum related or are there custom.

also this looks sick asf

On 5/2/2020 at 2:22 AM, August said:

On 5/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, August said: